Barcelona shirts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Barcelona shirts

Post by Firestarter »

Having seen a few ov the shirts at the salford game i decided to get me and my mate one for our trip....... one ov our fans informed me that the shop had sold out..... having rang the shop this morning ive been informed that they have sold out and no more being made.... ffs wigan dont promote a game then let us fans down...... how hard is it to order more shirts???? Im gonna be spending hell ov a lot ov money on this trip and also missing the annual lads long weekend in benidorm for this.. get ur arses into gear please....... if anyone on here has close links with the club or store could you please tell them too sort some more shirts please
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pedro

Re: Barcelona shirts

Post by pedro »

theyve been sold out nearly 2 weeks of most adult sizes
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Does the club want to make money or not????? Not the first time thishas happened
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm Does the club want to make money or not????? Not the first time thishas happened
Is it not a limited edition shirt? As in when hone its gone. Cant be angry at the club that you missed out.

I imagine the magic weekend one will be the same.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

pedro wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:12 pm theyve been sold out nearly 2 weeks of most adult sizes
I got a large and a medium last Wednesday afternoon.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

did they not run a promotion for the tickets, like a bundle deal were you get a slight discount on the shirt if youre going? im suprised they've even got them made on time, would of been a completely Wigan type sham to have them only be ready 1 week after the event
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I love how some people defend the club on such a simple thing....... how hard canit be to make more? If they can sell more then get them made....... its the club thats losing out in the long run........ ill just spend my money elsewhere
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:36 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm Does the club want to make money or not????? Not the first time thishas happened
Is it not a limited edition shirt? As in when hone its gone. Cant be angry at the club that you missed out.

I imagine the magic weekend one will be the same.
As you say the clue is in the words “limited edition”,snooze you loose affir with this type of stuff,that’s why after giving it a lot of thought,and that the magic shirt really grew on me,I decided to pre order it,big question for that one will it be in in time for the magic game?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:48 pm As you say the clue is in the words “limited edition”snooze you loose affir with this type of stuff,that’s why after giving it a lot of thought,and that the magic shirt really grew on me,I decided to pre order it,big question for that one will it be in in time for the magic game?
Hopefully, aren’t they due 10th May?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:45 pm I love how some people defend the club on such a simple thing....... how hard canit be to make more? If they can sell more then get them made....... its the club thats losing out in the long run........ ill just spend my money elsewhere
Not trying to start an argument here, but I worked for Slazenger/Dunlop/Puma in the 70s to 80s and things like shirts were ordered approx 6 months in advance - time for cloth to be made, printed, sent to manufacturer, then cut and sewn and shipped. A late order to a deadline also means breaking into manufacturers schedules, which is often not possible

Transport times are no doubt shorter these days, but we were dealing with Leicester and France or Germany - now it's China or Bangladesh.

What you describe as "such as simple thing" sounds like a near impossibility to me.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐