Barcelona shirts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Barcelona shirts

Post by Firestarter »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:24 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:45 pm I love how some people defend the club on such a simple thing....... how hard canit be to make more? If they can sell more then get them made....... its the club thats losing out in the long run........ ill just spend my money elsewhere
Not trying to start an argument here, but I worked for Slazenger/Dunlop/Puma in the 70s to 80s and things like shirts were ordered approx 6 months in advance - time for cloth to be made, printed, sent to manufacturer, then cut and sewn and shipped. A late order to a deadline also means breaking into manufacturers schedules, which is often not possible

Transport times are no doubt shorter these days, but we were dealing with Leicester and France or Germany - now it's China or Bangladesh.

What you describe as "such as simple thing" sounds like a near impossibility to me.
cheers pal it makes me look at it from a different angle when you put it like that....... they obviously wernt expecting such a good turnout at barce , or that the shirt would be so populat
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Re: Barcelona shirts

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:31 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:48 pm As you say the clue is in the words “limited edition”snooze you loose affir with this type of stuff,that’s why after giving it a lot of thought,and that the magic shirt really grew on me,I decided to pre order it,big question for that one will it be in in time for the magic game?
Hopefully, aren’t they due 10th May?
Yea thats what the told Gwen,so long as its in before the 18th ill be happy enough, birthday present and all of that