3 return for cas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: 3 return for cas

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:11 am
medlocke wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:04 pm

He's turning into Gelling
Don’t talk crap!
:lol: Hit a nerve have I, I forgot certain players are untouchable
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:03 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:00 pm Brian carney said they had loads of injuries and we only had a couple...... another ex wigan player who im slowly starting to dislike..... we had 8 out who i can think ov straight away
Who gives a Sh1t about Carney? Having said that we were poor. A cull is required.
Who gives a sh1t about shaun edwards lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

medlocke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:17 am

Meds hitting a nerve? It's like giving a blind man a sub-machine gun! :D
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Don’t talk crap!
No mate, every player has an off day. Who is our leading try scorer? I can’t remember when you had a good thing to say about a player or the club!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Highlights on Sky.

Cas platently played for both penalties they got 2 points from.

Powell try to claims they cheat to counter cheating but no hes just coaching them to play the ref.

The lockers ones a joke the player clearly just chucks the ball.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:17 pm Pretty forgettable match Sam Powell took his try well - you never know his spell out the side may have triggered something hopefully he can kick on and build on that game won us the game today
Like what?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:42 am Highlights on Sky.

Cas platently played for both penalties they got 2 points from.

Powell try to claims they cheat to counter cheating but no hes just coaching them to play the ref.

The lockers ones a joke the player clearly just chucks the ball.
What did Lockers expect to happen pulling his arm out like that? I think it was stupid from him.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Two sides who both looked knackered in lousy conditions. 3 games in 8 days for Wigan brought about what we saw.
Having said that, they toughed it out and hung on against a very subdued Cas team. Powell was MOM but if you look at his passing and speed - he's still not the answer, just a very handy squad player. I would guess that his suspension helped him by making him the freshest player out there.
Was Escare injured? If not, why wasn't he out there? Hardaker still doesn't fancy the high ball under any pressure and seems happy to leave it to others. Thought Hankinson did OK - rather better than the player he replaced and despite other comments, I thought Gildart and Burgess had decent games and looked our most likely options for scoring. The big worry is the yards we concede from deep in the opponents' half. A good game to get out of the way and it could have been a bad day.
Nice to see that Adrian Lam has inherited Waney's view of Daryl Powell
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:37 am

Don’t talk crap!
No mate, every player has an off day. Who is our leading try scorer? I can’t remember when you had a good thing to say about a player or the club!
You obviously got the context of what I said wrong, Didn't think and then posted on here, Did I say Budgie was crap, No, I was referring to him having a vewry good game followed by awful games, It is never in between, In some games he also looks like he can't be bothered, Maybe if you took your cherry n white tinted spectacles off for once then you would see these things, As for saying nice things about players, On Tuesday I said to a friend that Flower had a nice hair cut :!:
THE JUDGE

Post by THE JUDGE »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:00 pm Brian carney said they had loads of injuries and we only had a couple...... another ex wigan player who im slowly starting to dislike..... we had 8 out who i can think ov straight away
I maybe wrong, but I have thought for a long time, that Carney has some issues with Wigan. It may be from his playing days, I`m not sure,
but along with the now retired `Eddie the Eagle` he does come across as anti Wigan
Following a Judicial Review of my computer, I hope I have now resolved my inability to participate