Hardaker

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Hardaker

Post by Firestarter »

Just seen the super league show and the highlights clearly showed that hardaker scored his try...... i was doubtful first time i watched it , but he defo knocked it backwards first contact........on a sour note huddersfields first try against wire had a giants player stood three yards from the play the ball...... i couldnt believe it at first and had to watch it again...,,,, omg the referees need to sort thereselves out
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Put it this way with the Hardaker effort: if it had been scored against us and given, I wouldn't have been impressed. And really, given as no-try on the field, it was hardly convincing enough to overturn.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

But if u watch it slowly it was a try....... back is back
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:33 am But if u watch it slowly it was a try....... back is back
With you on this one
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Though the commentary focused on the knock-on, I thought the real doubt was over the grounding.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
SJ

Post by SJ »

Firestarter wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:33 am But if u watch it slowly it was a try....... back is back
I thought it wasn't a try. But I agree "back is back" it wasn't a knock on. No probs. with grounding but I can understand those with doubts.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

captinjack wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:24 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:27 am
Wiganer Ted wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:53 pm He had it all in gear at Salford.
I preferred Zak at centre for Cas but seeing the weather Lam's selection was the best available in the circumstances. Hope he's back at centre for London with Escare at fb.
Perhaps Hankinson will revert to second row off the bench.
Sorry while I understand your opinion Hardaker is leagues better at FB than Escare will ever be it’s be for a game or two at best,ironically while I have no real opinion over Escare other than to say he’s a bits and bob type player he should have had a couple of games early doors so Hardaker could play himself into the side,but now Zak is getting better each game I don’t see where Escare can fit
Morgan should be used as Rhinos used Burrows. Bring him on when the opposition is tired with 15minutes to go in each half. He has speed and could open defences up.
Sounds so easy doesn't it.

What position?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:17 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:27 am
Sorry while I understand your opinion Hardaker is leagues better at FB than Escare will ever be it’s be for a game or two at best,ironically while I have no real opinion over Escare other than to say he’s a bits and bob type player he should have had a couple of games early doors so Hardaker could play himself into the side,but now Zak is getting better each game I don’t see where Escare can fit
Morgan should be used as Rhinos used Burrows. Bring him on when the opposition is tired with 15minutes to go in each half. He has speed and could open defences up.

What position?
Fullback moving Zak to Centre on the right edge.

That way you suddenly end up with a dangerous right and left edge vs a tired defence
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
pedro

Post by pedro »

think it was the grounding, didnt look like any control or downward pressure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:02 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:17 pm

What position?
Fullback moving Zak to Centre on the right edge.

That way you suddenly end up with a dangerous right and left edge vs a tired defence
And weaker at FB