Just hope this is tittle tattle!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Just hope this is tittle tattle!!

Post by Firestarter »

Hastings will be with commentary team tomorrow
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
WiganMax

Post by WiganMax »

I’m only worried about burgess if it’s true, the rest can go and don’t need to be replaced. We have 36 players so getting rid of 5 reserve players will help get more room on the cap. And I prefer Hankinson instead of sarg, so not to worried about that either
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:33 pm
DaveO wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:57 pm
josie andrews wrote:I’m not very happy about what is going on at the club at the present time!! [emoji35]
So you think there is something in it then?
I’m really pissed off at the minute, sorry for swearing 🤬
Care to share Josie?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

pearsy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:04 pm No wonder Shaun Edwards did not fancy the job with all the cost cutting and players that will be left its a near impossible job to win any silverware for several years.Maybe somebody from this forum will be offered the job
Seriously.... regardless of this SE didnt come because hes a self serving (see you next tuesday). Hes doing what he did to us to wales rugby now.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Budgie i understand he wants to go back to the NRL.. do we sign him and then up letting him go chase his ambitions later on.

The only and i mean the only way i would be happy with this rumour if it was part of changing the club mentality towards running off to the NRL at the first opp and if they are replaced with quality players.

Bring Charnley home he doesnt seem to want to run to Ozland
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

http://www.totalrl.com/seven-wigan-play ... -to-clubs/

Orginal article, the club havent offered out anyone.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

To play devils advocate here

Apart from burgess who we all know Is looking for another crack at nrl who would people keep?

Fans have been calling for a clear out of players and on that list isn’t anyone who is keep apart from burgess

Sarge most fans want rid of - shorrocks would of made it by now and the rest are squad filler
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I keep hearing that budgie wants go to the nrl but is there proof?i would personally like us to get a big winger to suite our style....... a decent right centre and a good passing 7 to accompany george......... in the forwards ide like a good passing livewire hooker...... two big props and another backrower that stays fit....... not going to happen but i can only dream........ we need get rid ov the players that are always injured imo........ its been killing us the last few seasons........ we could then have a smaller but stronger squad......... i honestly think wigan are keeping the larger squad for a foot up if we get reserves back next season
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pedro

Post by pedro »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:54 pm To play devils advocate here

Apart from burgess who we all know Is looking for another crack at nrl who would people keep?

Fans have been calling for a clear out of players and on that list isn’t anyone who is keep apart from burgess

Sarge most fans want rid of - shorrocks would of made it by now and the rest are squad filler
id keep sarge and budgie unless we can get a top centre/fullback so we can cover him or fb and move hardaker to right centre
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

josie andrews wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:55 pm I’m not very happy about what is going on at the club at the present time!! 😡
Josie, I think IL is thinking of selling the Warriors and is trying to get as much as he can out of the club before he does.