Morgan Escaré plays tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wiganer Ted

Re: Morgan Escaré plays tonight

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Always something to look forward to when Escare is playing.
An exciting player and always been good to watch.
I'd like him to play every week and make way for him.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:05 pm Always something to look forward to when Escare is playing.
Sargey is the key to that happening, His removal form the club would make way for Hardaker to center and Morgy could be our number 1, Add Hanky to the 2nd row permanantly and job sorted as he could cover center if an injury arose, with a prop replacing him
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

medlocke wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:05 pm Always something to look forward to when Escare is playing.
Sargey is the key to that happening, His removal form the club would make way for Hardaker to center and Morgy could be our number 1, Add Hanky to the 2nd row permanantly and job sorted as he could cover center if an injury arose, with a prop replacing him
I'd love hankinson to actually get a chance to play centre TBH. I've no idea how good he is in his preferred position!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Mike wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 6:20 pm
medlocke wrote:
I'd love hankinson to actually get a chance to play centre TBH. I've no idea how good he is in his preferred position!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
He's playing centre tonight.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Noticed at the game that they seemed to avoid passing to Escare.

As the second half started Williams and Gildart started talking and both blanked Escare.

Seems theres a clique at wigan and Morgan isnt part of it.

Maybe Lam doesnt like him because the french ruled PNG
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Morgan is defo a no1........our wingers need to be big tony iro types with our style ov play......... after tonight im 100% that zak is our right centre from now on.....lets start rebuilding asap...... looking forward to seeing the new signings and ffs release lockers
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:41 pm Noticed at the game that they seemed to avoid passing to Escare.

As the second half started Williams and Gildart started talking and both blanked Escare.

they just charged down the middle all game long is all,playing into London’s plans if you think anything else then I’d be checking my size for the tinfoil hat you need
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:03 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:41 pm Noticed at the game that they seemed to avoid passing to Escare.

they just charged down the middle all game long is all,playing into London’s plans if you think anything else then I’d be checking my size for the tinfoil hat you need
The gildart playing like sarg and the lack of communication was not tinfoil hat, i was watching the little pre kickoff prep williams and gildart where having and Escare was 100% be blanked.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:11 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:03 pm

The gildart playing like sarg and the lack of communication was not tinfoil hat, i was watching the little pre kickoff prep williams and gildart where having and Escare was 100% be blanked.
I heard them and they were talking about the moon landing being fake 😀
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Well he messaged me today to say he was playing & then another that he was on the wing & that he would score 1 try for me. He kept his word 😂

I backed a fiver on him for the last try at 8/1 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan