Morgan Escaré plays tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Morgan Escaré plays tonight

Post by josie andrews »

There is a clique at Wigan & it stinks to be honest! There is no “I” in team & they need to start realising it!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If there is a clique then nothing the coaching staff can do and the team won't be successful.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

josie andrews wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:35 pm There is a clique at Wigan & it stinks to be honest! There is no “I” in team & they need to start realising it!
I am no expert on body language, but I am not surprised by that comment.

Something not quite right. Even Lockers looked disinterested at times. :(
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:40 pm If there is a clique then nothing the coaching staff can do and the team won't be successful.
Oh there is. They start dropping players and if that doesn't fix it then when contracts are up, they let players go. They have to know there is a clique and who is in it of course but cliques try and rule the roost and they undermine the leadership so they need sorting out.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

You only need to see who are included in the coffee mornings after training to see who is involved!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Can you give us the names please Josie? If you can’t post them on here can you please pm me?

This has been going on for a while, we had the same problem when we got thrashed by Catalans a few years ago. Some of those players left and I thought we may have solved the problem, very disappointing that it has reared its ugly head again.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:53 pm You only need to see who are included in the coffee mornings after training to see who is involved!
Coffee mornings after training? I hope the coach and the likes of Rads aren't also enjoying the latte's in this little club.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:07 am Can you give us the names please Josie? If you can’t post them on here can you please pm me?

This has been going on for a while, we had the same problem when we got thrashed by Catalans a few years ago. Some of those players left and I thought we may have solved the problem, very disappointing that it has reared its ugly head again.
Me too Josie please
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:41 pm Noticed at the game that they seemed to avoid passing to Escare.

As the second half started Williams and Gildart started talking and both blanked Escare.

Seems theres a clique at wigan and Morgan isnt part of it.

Maybe Lam doesnt like him because the french ruled PNG
You are confusing yourself Caboosegg. Before the Brits got their hands on it in the late 1800's the Germans had more control over the place and were only finally evicted after the first world war.
Now if you had said Tahiti you would have been spot on, even today France is the dominant player in Tahiti which is sad because it is much nicer than Fiji.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

josie andrews wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:35 pm There is a clique at Wigan & it stinks to be honest! There is no “I” in team & they need to start realising it!
Is there really?

Between who?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."