Who’d you have as next coach?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.

Next coach?

Poll ended at Sun May 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Adrian Lam
28%
Trent Barrett
2%
Paul Deacon
4%
Shaun Wane
15%
Chris Chester
9%
José Mourinho
6%
Tony Smith
4%
Current NRL coach/ast
30%
Current SL coach
No votes
Ex-Wigan player
2%

Total votes: 47

morley pie eater

Re: Who’d you have as next coach?

Post by morley pie eater »

Replies on here often make me wonder if anyone reads the post they're supposedly replying to.

I said:
Leneghan recently boasted about his success in appointing coaches. Since when his record has gone south
Can anyone explain how McDermott at London (in 1895 or so) counters this statement?
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wes

Post by Wes »

morley pie eater wrote:Replies on here often make me wonder if anyone reads the post they're supposedly replying to.

I said:
Leneghan recently boasted about his success in appointing coaches. Since when his record has gone south
Can anyone explain how McDermott at London (in 1895 or so) counters this statement?
Personally think IL has done well in appointing coaches.

His 2 goals when he took over where to bring back success and stability to the coaches job. Can’t remember the stat coach per year but we where one of the worst in the league when he took over and he has stabilised both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
pedro

Post by pedro »

morley pie eater wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:40 pm Replies on here often make me wonder if anyone reads the post they're supposedly replying to.

I said:
I know, he thinks because he was successful and Leeds that he did well appointing him at London....