Josh Ganson Released

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Josh Ganson Released

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Re: Josh Ganson Released

Post by josie andrews »

Maybe been known about for a while & one reason we are getting shafted by the refs 😜😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Re: Josh Ganson Released

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:32 am Maybe been known about for a while & one reason we are getting shafted by the refs 😜😂
Hehe,funnily enough I said as much when he signed on the dotted line..what if he doesn’t make it ?but no he wasn’t good enough at the moment I fear but the fact he was given a 3 year deal at that age shows really the fear Wigan seem to have about releasing these lads.

I know a lot of time and effort goes into getting them through the system,money as well but the sheer number means the club can’t keep them all,If one goes on then So be it but there’s no way an academy lad should be signing a deal that long in my opinion,so much can change in that time.

Anyway I wish him well and hope he gets a deal somewhere