Disappointing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jao711
Posts: 425
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:36 pm

Disappointing

Post by jao711 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:46 pm

Disappointing having been so close,but never mind we’ve got our team back.

southportcdm
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: Disappointing

Post by southportcdm » Sun May 12, 2019 4:55 pm

Yes, much better all around. Great effort by all of the lads, just a shame about a few individual errors. Best performance of the season? Now let's see if we can maintain this for the next few weeks before we decide that Lammy is the messiah.

ddtftf
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Disappointing

Post by ddtftf » Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 pm

I warned you about Hicks and he proved me right

jao711
Posts: 425
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:36 pm

Re: Disappointing

Post by jao711 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:58 pm

PS. Even if we were robbed of a perfect try. I don’t believe in bent refs, but one or two test the theory.

jobo
Posts: 2840
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:33 pm

Re: Disappointing

Post by jobo » Sun May 12, 2019 5:02 pm

jao711 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:58 pm
PS. Even if we were robbed of a perfect try. I don’t believe in bent refs, but one or two test the theory.
Same here.

AncientWarrior
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:18 pm

Re: Disappointing

Post by AncientWarrior » Sun May 12, 2019 5:15 pm

jao711 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:46 pm
Disappointing having been so close,but never mind we’ve got our team back.
Huge disappointment but I agree. The attitude, commitment and, yes, a large display of skill lifted my spirits for the future. IMO Hardaker’s best display thus far, Tommy’s contribution was massive. It was far and away our best match to date. A bit more nous and fewer mistakes at vital stages and we could have won that. Keep this up, please.
A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.


SJ
Posts: 1080
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Re: Disappointing

Post by SJ » Sun May 12, 2019 5:23 pm

southportcdm wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:55 pm
Yes, much better all around. Great effort by all of the lads, just a shame about a few individual errors. Best performance of the season? Now let's see if we can maintain this for the next few weeks before we decide that Lammy is the messiah.
Ditto

fozzieskem
Posts: 2584
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Disappointing

Post by fozzieskem » Sun May 12, 2019 5:32 pm

After the dirge of the last two games it was a fine performance,Hardaker gets better each game so hopefully we won’t here anymore of move him to the centres talk,Sarge pretty good too but individual errors cost as usual.

That said best performance of the season so far,but I doubt that Wigan will be st old Trafford this season

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 1943
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Disappointing

Post by Firestarter » Sun May 12, 2019 5:40 pm

fozzieskem wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:32 pm
After the dirge of the last two games it was a fine performance,Hardaker gets better each game so hopefully we won’t here anymore of move him to the centres talk,Sarge pretty good too but individual errors cost as usual.

That said best performance of the season so far,but I doubt that Wigan will be st old Trafford this season
I disagree i think morgan to fullback and zak to centre is a must
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

fozzieskem
Posts: 2584
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Disappointing

Post by fozzieskem » Sun May 12, 2019 5:43 pm

Firestarter wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:40 pm
fozzieskem wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:32 pm
After the dirge of the last two games it was a fine performance,Hardaker gets better each game so hopefully we won’t here anymore of move him to the centres talk,Sarge pretty good :D too but individual errors cost as usual.

That said best performance of the season so far,but I doubt that Wigan will be st old Trafford this season
I disagree i think morgan to fullback and zak to centre is a must
Oh you would I expect nothing less :D :D :D

Post Reply