Kibula

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Kibula

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

The lad had a good game today.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Re: Kibula

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:52 pm The lad had a good game today.
He may have found his level who knows if he can push on,but he’s in the right place at present as he’s nowhere near ready for the SL yet
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:11 am
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:52 pm The lad had a good game today.
He may have found his level who knows if he can push on,but he’s in the right place at present as he’s nowhere near ready for the SL yet
Only 19 years of age so that isn't a worry is it.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:16 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:11 am
Only 19 years of age so that isn't a worry is it.
Exactly times on his side and he’s in just the right place in my opinion he’s a lovely guy that perhaps needs a bit more open aggression to go with that frame better him at dewsbury then sat in the stands at Wigan
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

At 19 a year on loan at Dewsbury might well be what sets him on the path to progress.
Next year he could well be in the reserve squad.
From there it is an obvious progression to first team via sporadic appearances due to injury or suspension then into the first team squad and eventually the named 19 and 17.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I have watched him and i think he is a good player with an offload also a big lad natural prop not pumped up
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

ddtftf wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 5:22 pm I have watched him and i think he is a good player with an offload also a big lad natural prop not pumped up
I am always amazed that so many seem to write him off so soon. He will not mature for another five years as a front row/prop/middle. He is playing at the right level for this stage in his development but as many have said there is not enough mongrel in him at the moment.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

You mean he doesn't give enough stupid penalties away yet?

Not every forward is going to be a Kelvin Skerrett type forward. If you look around I would say a large chunk of those plying their trade in the game do not fit your criteria for inclusion into any sides first team
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

See he got sent off again. Perhaps a bit of aggression after all.😂
Last edited by Levrier on Wed May 29, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
EagleEyePie

Post by EagleEyePie »

He slapped a ball boy. I don't think that's aggression where it's needed.