Today’s game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Today’s game

Post by ancientnloyal »

Farrell back so hopefully it will be seemless.

WE ARE DRAWING!!!!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Well just drowning my sorrows in a scouse pub and thinking that george is a number seven( full stop)...... we desperately need a leader at six....... only rugby we played tonite was when lockers played acting 6 and george 7........ cmon wigan sort it out....... was embarrassing for RL to see that alice band david beckham wannabe( austin) faking injury at the end......... what is happening to our once great game
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Iike it or not, Austin is twice the player of anyone we've got.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:48 pm Iike it or not, Austin is twice the player of anyone we've got.
Thats the worst part moto and my point
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:48 pm Iike it or not, Austin is twice the player of anyone we've got.
True
mjdodge13

Post by mjdodge13 »

We were good (not great, amazing or crap) for 35 mins in total this week. Sadly we simply don’t have the players or the coaching team. It was obvious (even to a fan) we couldn’t keep up the big defence longer than 10 mins and then to follow it up with the usual goal line attack of pass and run!!.......what chance do we have. I have never seen such a poor attach! We do not create anything!
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:06 pm
True
This Wigan side is as bad as any in recent memory, however, for all Warrington being so far ahead of us in quality and the marvellous attacking Austin they only out-scored us 3 tries to 2 (which included a well taken, but fortuitous try with the two kicks involved and a length of the field breakaway try off a piss poor kick by us).

Something I've noticed that winds me up is why is it always left to Clubb to put kick pressure on the opponent when he's by far slower (and un-fitter) than all our other players, and he then has much further to run back to involve himself in the exit set. (And he is partial to giving away a penalty for a late "tackle" on the kicker).
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wigan tv interview Lam is really hung up on warrington getting a pen when they injured tautai.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Probably because that was the turning point of the game.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:21 pm Probably because that was the turning point of the game.
There was alot more wrong with our performance than the call going against us.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.