Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro
Posts: 4039
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by pedro » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 pm

.....shitty
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1857407490.png

ddtftf
Posts: 1533
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by ddtftf » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Is that really it "Big Announcement " sorry what a waste of time we all knew that before this announcement all this hype for this , its a joke . This recruitment situation in getting very frightening as we seem to have no direction of the club for next year. Message to Rads what we need is 2 big rough props ( Not Clubb) and 2 halfbacks for a start dont forget Warrington have signed Widdop and a RU international centre already for next year to add to Austin etc

ddtftf
Posts: 1533
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by ddtftf » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:33 pm

Next Big Announcement Clubb is named as Marque Player last one out the stadium turn the lights off.

DaveO
Posts: 14345
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:32 pm

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by DaveO » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:45 pm

Under Mo Lindsay Clubb would have been shipped out not given a new two year deal. This is just more of the lazy, pathetic recruitment we have under Rads. Rads is obviously totally out of his depth. What is he going to do in two years? Offer him another deal?

User avatar
Wigan_forever1985
Posts: 5255
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:50 pm

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by Wigan_forever1985 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:45 pm

ddtftf wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:33 pm
Next Big Announcement Clubb is named as Marque Player last one out the stadium turn the lights off.
For me its the Language Rads is using

firstly BIG announcement - well it wasnt was it, basically we already knew all the new signings announced because the club are terrible at keeping up with the regular media

the language used on the players too - i bet if you asked 100 superleague fans the 10 most destructive forwards in Superleague not 1 would name Clark - more to the point i bet if you let them say names until they ran out not even a handful would still name Clark

I cant work out whether Rads is a complete idiot and doesnt watch rugby anymore or he is a complete idiot who thinks Wigan fans are gullable

The way Wigan are treating the fans is with borderline contempt!

I could handle the disappointing transfers to an extent but my anger is more at the way Rads acts like Wigan fans dont even watch rugby

RADS OUT!!!!
Always be yourself - unless you can be Dan Bilzerian then ALWAYS be Dan Bilzerian!

ancientnloyal
Posts: 13946
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:33 pm

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by ancientnloyal » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:47 pm

Agreed. Rads Out

Lenagan is like Thror in Erebor
Rugby, Family and Strava... that’s about it for me tbh

I’ve seen Ellery Hanley, Martin Offiah and been dragged to Wigan games since memory... absolutely lucky!

ancientnloyal
Posts: 13946
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:33 pm

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by ancientnloyal » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:48 pm

DaveO wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:45 pm
Under Mo Lindsay Clubb would have been shipped out not given a new two year deal. This is just more of the lazy, pathetic recruitment we have under Rads. Rads is obviously totally out of his depth. What is he going to do in two years? Offer him another deal?
I’d have Uncle Mo back in an instant. He helped give us these memories a stature the Wigan club grew to become.
Rugby, Family and Strava... that’s about it for me tbh

I’ve seen Ellery Hanley, Martin Offiah and been dragged to Wigan games since memory... absolutely lucky!

ddtftf
Posts: 1533
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by ddtftf » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:04 pm

Rads out now pathetic

DaveO
Posts: 14345
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:32 pm

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by DaveO » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:28 pm

ancientnloyal wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:48 pm
DaveO wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:45 pm
Under Mo Lindsay Clubb would have been shipped out not given a new two year deal. This is just more of the lazy, pathetic recruitment we have under Rads. Rads is obviously totally out of his depth. What is he going to do in two years? Offer him another deal?
I’d have Uncle Mo back in an instant. He helped give us these memories a stature the Wigan club grew to become.
We need someone who has ambition when it comes to signings. Re-signing Clubb does not improve the team in a specific area it needs improvement. Total lack of ambition to use the opportunity of a players deal coming to end to go and find a better player. Lazy ambitionless recruitment.

Barney841
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 am

Re: Big Announcement on Thursday ... apparently

Post by Barney841 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:35 pm

Don’t know much about Bibby and Clark cant be any worse then what we’ve already got.
Clubb resigning astounds me, he offers nothing.
Think Rads believes in his own hype and is absolutely full of s**t

Post Reply