Tautai Drink Driving

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Tautai Drink Driving

Post by DaveO »

medlocke wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 pm It's on the facebook that he's getting deported :shock:
Welcome to the politics of the Brexit era.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Those blaming Zak Hardaker for the club's position is bizarre.

He wasn't even on the club's radar when Mossop and Bateman had their indiscretion . It's been know for a while that certain members of the team like to party a little too much down King Street (as was this scenario with TT).

What about Sam's injury? You know, the one that ruled him out of half the second season, was that caused whilst being stone cold sober?

Joel? Others done the same too

Drinking alcohol has long been a bad culture within the club. It was Nigel Wright's downfall an the club couldn't get rid fast enough to prevent him taking other juniors down the same path at that time.

Time for the club to introduce an alcohol ban "in season" with dispensation only allowed for special occasions - not a weekly blast down t'pub
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I agree with Get Rid.

Hardaker was out of season & Tautai is not worth keeping. And the rot has to be stopped. We can keep quoting precedents or we'll continue our downward trajectory.

Get Hanley in as coach or assistant. Wasn't he tee-total? He'd bring some focus and discipline. At the start of the season I saw a Facebook page of one of our up-and-coming fringe players, and he openly bragged about falling over drunk "haha".

It's got to stop now.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

I'm sure (or am I) that after the last incident they would've been told in no uncertain terms that there could be no more of this.
If so he should be gone.
pedro

Post by pedro »

IF we get rid of him do we get rid of Mullen also?
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

pedro wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:20 pm IF we get rid of him do we get rid of Mullen also?
Yes sack both of them my mates daughter was killed by a drink driver there should be no comming back from what they have done
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DaveO wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:46 pm
medlocke wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 pm It's on the facebook that he's getting deported :shock:
A mate of mine got deported from Australia around 15 years ago for similar behavior and flopping his tallywhacker out on numerous occasions while working there, Was that Brexits fault? 8-)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Club Statement: Taulima Tautai

Wigan Warriors prop, Taulima Tautai, was convicted of drink driving at Wigan and Leigh Magistrates’ Court earlier today (Wednesday 12th June).

Wigan Warriors Executive Director, Kris Radlinski, commented: “Firstly, I’d like to make clear that we are extremely disappointed with Taulima’s actions in the early hours of Sunday the 26th May. Drink driving is completely unacceptable and now that matter has been dealt with by the courts Taulima now faces the consequences of his actions.

“We will now go through an internal disciplinary process with him (Tautai), and until that has run its course we will not be making any further comment.”

The player will not be considered for selection until the Club’s internal disciplinary process has concluded.

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2019 ... 4Kps1bD.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Tautai Drink Driving

Post by DaveO »

medlocke wrote:
DaveO wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:46 pm
A mate of mine got deported from Australia around 15 years ago for similar behavior and flopping his tallywhacker out on numerous occasions while working there, Was that Brexits fault? 8-)
WTF has being deported from Australia for a sexual offence got to do with being deported for drink driving from the UK? Nothing that is what.

The Brazilian Liverpool player mentioned earlier wasn’t deported was he? Why does TT now face that prospect?

Things have changed is why as politicians appeal to those who don’t like immigrants and if you can’t see this is all this is all down to Brexit you are blind.

Drink driving is punished by a fine proportional to what you earn and a driving ban. Hardaker not only was over the limit, he had no insurance and ran away from the police! He will be out of pocket and can’t drive and that is it. But because TT is foreign he’s deported? Totally over the top, there is no justice in that at all and the fact he might face this outcome is only a possibility as the law has been changed to pander to those who don’t like immigrants.

If he is deported he won’t be the first one who has been kicked out for offences that don’t warrant anything like as severe consequences for UK nationals. This country is going to the dogs when it comes to “justice”.

We aren’t talking hardened criminals but if people think drink driving warrants more serious punishment than it attracts, fare enough but don’t start discriminating against foreigners to appear tough on immigrants which is the only thing behind this. It’s got nothing to do with what he actually did.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Now we know why he keeps dropping the ball he is seeing 3 balls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: