New ticketing website launched

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: New ticketing website launched

Post by josie andrews »

What a load of bloody messing & a bloody screwup 🤬🤬

Just rang ticket office and asked for my new client code. Was given a new code but it was nothing like my old one at all which according to the site it would just have a couple of extra numbers.

When I queried this, the girl said it was because I have two accounts with the club & they have been merged!

When I said I've only ever had the one account with Wigan RL, they said I had an account with the football as well, just because I purchased a ticket to a game in October 2017 for someone to enable them to go to the game & sit with the away support as they had friends in the away end!

Then I was given another, completely different, client code!

WTF is going on at the club FFS 🤬
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

All they have done is stick a 4 in front of a 6 digit client code and 40 in front of a 5 digit one. The ticket office emailed my codes when I requested them . One of them was wrong.

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:52 am All they have done is stick a 4 in front of a 6 digit client code and 40 in front of a 5 digit one. The ticket office emailed my codes when I requested them . One of them was wrong.

Regards EW
I have one with the 40 prefix but the rest is completely different to my original code. Plus they had the wrong email address which was changed several years ago but for some reason hasn't been updated!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Sorted eventually 😊