Wigan Warriors prop Ben Flower ruled out 'for up to eight weeks'

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Wigan Warriors prop Ben Flower ruled out 'for up to eight weeks'

Post by ancientnloyal »

So we have Hamlin eating a wage now Tautai and Mullen. None will play first team this season. I think that yes we had an example with Hardaker but reality is that we wanted his quality on the field more than anything, we should cut ties and not use Hardakers case as a precedent for future messes players have.

With Escaré it’s weird... all probability is that he did something, but the proof lacks with the club which I guess is what he sticks to, and the club drops him because of the probability that he did do that something.

Cut ties. Make a statement Wigan
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

ancientnloyal wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:44 pm So we have Hamlin eating a wage now Tautai and Mullen. None will play first team this season. I think that yes we had an example with Hardaker but reality is that we wanted his quality on the field more than anything, we should cut ties and not use Hardakers case as a precedent for future messes players have.

With Escaré it’s weird... all probability is that he did something, but the proof lacks with the club which I guess is what he sticks to, and the club drops him because of the probability that he did do that something.

Cut ties. Make a statement Wigan
What i dont get about Escare is if he has been a naughty boy then why is he being treated differently to the other naughty boys? - its not like they are making a public example of him saying "hes done this so and so and thats why we arent picking him". So not playing him doesn't make any sense at all.

Even if your argument is he isnt good enough that can be countered to the fact the team is struggling so he deserves a chance, its not like we are high flying and its not worth rocking the boat trying something different
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Lam doesn't like him for some reason!

Which shouldn't come into it if a player is training well he should be picked on merit not personal opinion.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

Are we still paying Hamlin?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

And according to Lam's interview on Wigan TV looks like he will go with Sarge at FB because he rated him as the
best full back in the world
after he went to FB on Sunday!!

🤭🤭 I can't speak! I want what Lam is on!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:15 pm And according to Lam's interview on Wigan TV looks like he will go with Sarge at FB because he rated him as the

He's obviously been taking media lessons from Rads
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:15 pm And according to Lam's interview on Wigan TV looks like he will go with Sarge at FB because he rated him as the

Its a disgrace, Sarge isnt a touch on Escare at fullback, hes just a make do that not totally shocking.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.