Who should play fullback v Leeds?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.

Who should play fullback v Leeds

Poll ended at Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Morgan
29%
Escaré
29%
Morgan Escaré
43%

Total votes: 7

ancientnloyal

Who should play fullback v Leeds?

Post by ancientnloyal »

We’ll choose from the options, see if Lam can see anything we can’t now Hardaker is ruled out.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Who should play fullback v Leeds?

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

can believe you've not included the best fullback in the world!

lets hope sarge doesnt get injured otherwise Lam will be putting tony clubb there!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Maybe with all the dropped ball anyone in recent games anybody is up for the position or give T T the job because he's dropped the team in it with lack of forwards we got at present
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Tony Clubb for full back. Never thought about it before but you can never tell with Lam's team selection.

As long as he doesn't play Escare full back. We could never have a full back playing full back could we? That would never do!

If there is anything serious in this, Escare.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:11 pm can believe you've not included the best fullback in the world!

lets hope sarge doesnt get injured otherwise Lam will be putting tony clubb there!
Why would you choose Sarge?? Morgan Escaré has the number 1 jersey. I would have gone with “Morgan” or “Escaré” but I think the whole option of Morgan Escaré is better. Failing that... Escaré, Morgan
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Williams fullback with sammut and tommy halves........ now that would be different
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
bertina

Post by bertina »

ancientnloyal wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:38 pm
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:11 pm can believe you've not included the best fullback in the world!

Why would you choose Sarge?? Morgan Escaré has the number 1 jersey. I would have gone with “Morgan” or “Escaré” but I think the whole option of Morgan Escaré is better. Failing that... Escaré, Morgan
Sarge for me. Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against Morgan, but the way some on here go on about him you would think he’s the second coming of Billy Slater.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

bertina wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:30 pm

Sarge for me. Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against Morgan, but the way some on here go on about him you would think he’s the second coming of Billy Slater.
Yea but does billy slater II train well???
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Not arsed
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:49 pm
bertina wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:30 pm
Yea but does billy slater II train well???
No one thinks he the second coming of billy slater.

What he is is fast hard to handle (due to height) and exciting to watch.

Sarge on the other hand is predictable, he will bring the ball up ignore a pass option and run at and half gap he sees regardless of if its the best option.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.