Wigan Warriors ace George Williams facing new competition for a Great Britain spot

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
southportcdm

Re: Wigan Warriors ace George Williams facing new competition for a Great Britain spot

Post by southportcdm »

Wayne only said what we all know to be true. He's always been a great supporter of international rugby league. Elstone needs to stop whinging and do something about improving our game. I've not seen any positive progress since he started and he needs to shape up.
old hooker

Re: Wigan Warriors ace George Williams facing new competition for a Great Britain spot

Post by old hooker »

southportcdm wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:47 pm Wayne only said what we all know to be true. He's always been a great supporter of international rugby league. Elstone needs to stop whinging and do something about improving our game. I've not seen any positive progress since he started and he needs to shape up.
Agree totally.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:19 pm https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan- ... -1-9829448

Interesting to read what the greatest coach of all time thinks about George Williams.
I'd already posted the full interview from Wayne Bennett a couple of posts back! 😉
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

southportcdm wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:47 pm Wayne only said what we all know to be true. He's always been a great supporter of international rugby league. Elstone needs to stop whinging and do something about improving our game. I've not seen any positive progress since he started and he needs to shape up.
Cmon little Bobby Elstone has so far alienated Britain’s biggest newspaper to the point they won’t cover the sport and has come up with a #

That’s great going
jobo

Post by jobo »

On tonights performance, reckon Jordan Abdul should be in contention.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

jobo wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:49 pm On tonights performance, reckon Jordan Abdul should be in contention.
I was thinking him and hastings would be a nice pairing next year....... hes decent in defence also........ watching the game i remembered why i was soooooo glad we got rid of joel
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:40 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:19 pm https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan- ... -1-9829448

Interesting to read what the greatest coach of all time thinks about George Williams.
I'd already posted the full interview from Wayne Bennett a couple of posts back! 😉
Sorry Josie I missed that. I thought it may have engineered a response from George's critics who seem to know much more than Wayne Bennett!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:09 pm
josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Sorry Josie I missed that. I thought it may have engineered a response from George's critics who seem to know much more than Wayne Bennett!
No problem, 😊 I just had to double check that it was in this thread.🤔

Just kept them together as they were both about George
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan