Fans Village at Robin Park

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Fans Village at Robin Park

Post by josie andrews »

I posted about it last week, but I'm not the marketing department at the club! What has taken them so long to make it public knowledge!🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wigan dont like announcing things untill ddt has told us first
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:36 pm Wigan dont like announcing things untill ddt has told us first
I'm not ddtftf!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:33 pm I posted about it last week, but I'm not the marketing department at the club! What has taken them so long to make it public knowledge!🤨
You are a dam sight better than the marketing department (if we have one) Josie . The whole promotion of WWRL is amateurish to say they least c/w the ticket office and its usual fiasco's . All the good ideas that Wigan come up with are negated because of lack of promotion . U19's are another case in point . Promotion of their games is usually left to the last minute so people who travel distances to the games have no chance of arranging their travel plans around these matches . It's usually No Straw (Brian) who promotes the U19's first .

We will be there as usual on Friday see you all there

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:36 pm Wigan dont like announcing things untill ddt has told us first
I'm not ddtftf!
Its a joke josie
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:51 am
josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:34 pm
I'm not ddtftf!
Its a joke josie
Oops 😳😳
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:31 am
josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:33 pm I posted about it last week, but I'm not the marketing department at the club! What has taken them so long to make it public knowledge!🤨
You are a dam sight better than the marketing department (if we have one) Josie . The whole promotion of WWRL is amateurish to say they least c/w the ticket office and its usual fiasco's . All the good ideas that Wigan come up with are negated because of lack of promotion . U19's are another case in point . Promotion of their games is usually left to the last minute so people who travel distances to the games have no chance of arranging their travel plans around these matches . It's usually No Straw (Brian) who promotes the U19's first .

We will be there as usual on Friday see you all there

Regards EW
So bloody true, even for locals! Safe journey 😊
Frank Ryan

Post by Frank Ryan »

Good idea to be fair. Give money to the club not the DW
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

But the Warriors Promotions/Marketing Dept is a total mess; someone there seems to think a quick tweet, a day before an event, is the way to go.
At the present time, they are not fit for purpose, irrespective of their good intentions.
A severe case of professionalism is urgently needed, to reach out to all supporters of the Club and to put out meaningful messages.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

It seems to me Wigan have no idea about how to use or indeed the power of social media,it seems to me most 11 years do know and use it very well indeed so why can’t Wigan?