Tautai gone!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Tautai gone!

Post by ancientnloyal »

The reason we still have Zak is because of his star quality and talent, no other reason. The club won’t admit it it’s like sacking Messi and bringing in Benteke, it won’t happen.

It’s like the real reasons for voting Brexit just nobody talks about it. Eastern European Immigration.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

ancientnloyal wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:36 am The reason we still have Zak is because of his star quality and talent, no other reason. The club won’t admit it it’s like sacking Messi and bringing in Benteke, it won’t happen.

It’s like the real reasons for voting Brexit just nobody talks about it. Eastern European Immigration.
I agree but look at the best managers and clubs in history they always made sure no player was bigger than the club otherwise its opening up pandoras box
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

But this is Mrs Ian Pandora-Lenagan we have.

Nobody should be bigger than the club. “Wigan” is bigger than lenagan and even Jim Sullivan. The only constant we have are the generational fans. I don’t think the Club have been strong enough to combat stuff like this.

Yet we still have Mullen, Zak and Hamlin on the books.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Though Mullen has been exiled, and is on his way, we can’t do anything with Hamlin until UKAD are done, and iirc Hardaker was not a wigan player when he transgressed. We also got shut of Joel pdq.
What bothers me is the seeming obliviousness to how awful this year has been on and off the pitch. I am yet to read or see anything that suggests the club shares our pain and shame, and that the future will be better.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wigan_forever1985

Castleford are prepared to release him early since he has fallen down the pecking order - he played for Halifax last weekend.
One of the most destructive forwards in superleague though????
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:08 am Though Mullen has been exiled, and is on his way, we can’t do anything with Hamlin until UKAD are done, and iirc Hardaker was not a wigan player when he transgressed. We also got shut of Joel pdq.
What bothers me is the seeming obliviousness to how awful this year has been on and off the pitch. I am yet to read or see anything that suggests the club shares our pain and shame, and that the future will be better.
Sorry, EW, but we got rid of Joel well after the club/Rads knew about the incident, and only after the video appeared on social media.

Looking for any pattern in the club's treatment of Joel, Zak, Mullen and Tautai is a pointless exercise imo. They make it up as they go along.

I agree with your last sentence though.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:52 am
Castleford are prepared to release him early since he has fallen down the pecking order - he played for Halifax last weekend.
One of the most destructive forwards in superleague though????
Quite :shock:
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Cas had no problem picking him before he signed for us, and he would clearly bring something extra to our squad.
Wigan_forever1985

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 pm Cas had no problem picking him before he signed for us, and he would clearly bring something extra to our squad.

Never started a game for them before or after he signed was also sent out on loan for 11 games last season.

Im not saying he is a bad player but rads comment was utterly ridiculous and an insult to Wigan fans