U19s: Bradford Preview

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: U19s: Bradford Preview

Post by No straw damn us »

A very good first half both in defence and attack. However the second half was really poor. I think we only completed four sets, Saints or Leeds would really have punished us.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

No straw damn us wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:50 pm A very good first half both in defence and attack. However the second half was really poor. I think we only completed four sets, Saints or Leeds would really have punished us.
Morley would like to know how Mudoti played Brian. Could you please give us your view?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
doc

Post by doc »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:14 pm
No straw damn us wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:50 pm A very good first half both in defence and attack. However the second half was really poor. I think we only completed four sets, Saints or Leeds would really have punished us.
Morley would like to know how Mudoti played Brian. Could you please give us your view?
Didn't look to be anything special other than just being a big lad. Easily handled by our forwards.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

doc wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:27 am
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:14 pm
Didn't look to be anything special other than just being a big lad. Easily handled by our forwards.
Thanks to both of you.

The lad is 18 and has another year in u-19s. He played the full 80 minutes. He'll grow and develop.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐