Lam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg
Posts: 1655
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Lam

Post by Caboosegg » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:44 pm

I want to see how we play vs saints and Warrington before i judge if im happy.

We are playing well vs teams at the bottom of the table or with current bad form.
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"

fozzieskem
Posts: 2939
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Lam

Post by fozzieskem » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:00 pm

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:39 am
wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:06 am
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:19 am
Definitely coaching Wigan next season.
Was part of the agreement that Hastings came to Wigan

No Lam=No Hastings
True.
Same agent haven’t they?

morley pie eater
Posts: 1476
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:01 pm

Re: Lam

Post by morley pie eater » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Caboosegg wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:44 pm
I want to see how we play vs saints and Warrington before i judge if im happy.
Agreed
We are playing well vs teams at the bottom of the table or with current bad form.
To be fair, HKR won 3 of last 5 and lost other two by 1 and 2 points. There's a lot of cause for optimism, though (as you say) we need to show that it's solid improvement by a performance against Saints. I think we will.

Flash
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Lam

Post by Flash » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:49 pm

Hadn't they beat 2 of the top 3 in the process? I'd hardly call that 'not in form'.

bertina
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:29 pm

Re: Lam

Post by bertina » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:47 pm

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:38 am
DaveO wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:30 am
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:Definitely coaching Wigan next season.
Hope, fact or rumour?
Fact.
Correct. And I for one am glad.
The lad has had an unbelievable amount of pressure since he came.
Reigning champions, The Shaun Edwards saga, injuries galore, fans calling for his head. And through all this he has stuck to his task and persevered with his job.
Good luck Adrian Lam.👍👍🏉🏉

medlocke
Posts: 8278
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Lam

Post by medlocke » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:49 am

Had no doubt Lammy would come good, Hope he continues to get the team playing exciting rugby, Hopefully his signing will be announced followed by one or two other signings, Top banana :D

shaunedwardsfanclub
Posts: 5892
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Re: Lam

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:20 am

fozzieskem wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:00 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:39 am
wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:06 am


Was part of the agreement that Hastings came to Wigan

No Lam=No Hastings
True.
Same agent haven’t they?
Yes
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards

Post Reply