Hank

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Hank

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:10 pm
moto748 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:58 pm Was gonna say, I thought Sarge was playing on the wing, at least some of the time. Hank's no winger, but he's solid under the high ball, has good hands generally, and looks to be an excellent defender.
That’s true but he has no pace and Wakefield exploited that with their kicking game.
What a load of poop, Many past and current wingers would have been caught out by those kicks
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

medlocke wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:52 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:10 pm
moto748 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:58 pm Was gonna say, I thought Sarge was playing on the wing, at least some of the time. Hank's no winger, but he's solid under the high ball, has good hands generally, and looks to be an excellent defender.
That’s true but he has no pace and Wakefield exploited that with their kicking game.
What a load of poop, Many past and current wingers would have been caught out by those kicks
Meds, he is too slow to turn and his positioning is poor. He should have learned from the first kick but he didn’t. He doesn’t have the pace to worry the opposition in attack. For me he is a centre or he shouldn’t make the 17.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Never easy if you have to turn and run back towards your own line when defending. To be fair, I agree with Meds, they were two very good kicks indeed.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Escaré...
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

moto748 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:15 pm Never easy if you have to turn and run back towards your own line when defending. To be fair, I agree with Meds, they were two very good kicks indeed.
As a winger he has got to anticipate that, the bottom line is that Hank will never be a winger as he doesn’t have pace.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

He is an average player like most that we recruit these days.