Auto-Renewal: Save Your Seat for 2020!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Auto-Renewal: Save Your Seat for 2020!

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors’ auto-renewal customers have until Friday 9th August to opt out of the scheme.

The Auto-Renewal scheme allows fans to save their seat at the best price for 2020 and future years without having to go through the renewal process.

If you have signed up for the process in 2019, you will have already completed a Direct Debit application meaning you will be automatically renewed for future seasons providing payments are kept up to date.

This means that you won’t have to worry about future deadlines and will be able to manage your payments in a similar way to which you might pay for things like gym memberships or TV subscriptions. There are several payment options available, you can take advantage of the Warriors easy payment plan with 10-month, 8-month and 6-month options available.

The club will be sending information out to all fans who have previously registered with the Auto-Renewal scheme for details of payments in advance of the 2020 season. You will have the opportunity to opt out of the scheme if you wish to. The first auto-renewal deadline is Friday 9th August. If you defer the payment, the second autorenewal deadline is Friday 16th September.

Away from the Auto-Renewal process, all-season ticket renewals will have the deadline of Friday 1st November. If 2019 Season Ticket Members miss this final renewal deadline then their seat will become available to those on the waiting list and new customers from Monday 4th November. Here’s some more information on how to do so;

Renewing a Season Ticket
• Log in to the ticketing site ( https://wigan-warriors.talent-sport.co.uk ) using your 7 digit Client Code. New Client Codes start with a 4, and are likely to be similar to your old Client Code printed on your 2019 Season Ticket. For instance, 12345 will now be 4012345, and 110990 will now be 4110990, and so on.

Click on ‘Season Ticket Renewals’

• This will now take you to the basket page, so please check the details are correct and then checkout to complete your purchase. If you wish to renew other peoples’ Season Tickets at the same time, you’ll need to add them into your Friends and Family using the button provided online, and then click on ‘Season Ticket Renewals’ again.

• Providing your e-mail address is registered to your Client Code, you will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after completing your purchase.

Buying a new Season Ticket
• Log in to the ticketing site using your 7 digit Client Code. New Client Codes start with a 4, and are likely to be similar to your old Client Code printed on your 2019 Season Ticket. For instance, 12345 will now be 4012345, and 110990 will now be 4110990, and so on.

• Click on ‘Season Tickets’ and select ‘Season Ticket 2020’

• From the image of the DW Stadium, select the Block you’d like to sit in, and then select the seat(s) you’d like. Remember that the pitch is at the bottom of the screen!

• The seats you’ve selected will show in a box on the right hand side of your screen, click on add to basket to continue once you’re happy with the seats.

• This will now take you to the basket page, so please check the details are correct and then checkout to complete your purchase. If you wish to buy more than one Season Ticket at the same time, you’ll need to add the other supporters into your Friends and Family using the button provided. Once you’ve done that, click on the drop down boxes to assign each person to a seat, and click update basket.

• Providing your e-mail address is registered to your Client Code, you will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after completing your purchase.

For more information on the Auto-Renewal process call the DW Stadium Ticket Office on 01942 311111 or email ticketoffice@dwstadium.com

Auto-Renewal FAQs
What is Auto-Renewal?

The Auto-Renewal scheme allows fans to save their seat at the best price for 2020 and future years without having to go through the usual renewal process later in the season. You won’t have to worry about future deadlines and will be able to manage your payments in a similar way to which you might pay for things like gym memberships or TV subscriptions. There are several payment options available. You can take also take advantage of the Warriors easy payment plan with 10-month, 8-month and 6-month options available.

I’ve previously signed up to Auto-Renewal, what does today’s announcement mean to me?

If you have signed up for the process in 2019, you will have already completed a Direct Debit application meaning you will be automatically renewed for future seasons providing payments are kept up to date. The club will be sending information out to all fans who have previously registered with the Auto-Renewal scheme for details of payments in advance of the 2020 season. You will have the opportunity to opt out of the scheme, if you wish to, by Friday 9th August.

It’s only July, why are Wigan Warriors Season Tickets for 2020 on sale so early?

This is the second year in which the Season Ticket Auto-Renewal scheme has been implemented. Historically, we have launched Season Tickets later than all other Super League clubs and following fan feedback, we have brought forward our season ticket launch date to provide fans with a longer, more convenient period to sign up.

I can’t afford to pay in August what are my payment options?

If you can’t afford to pay in August don’t worry, you can speak to one of our Ticket Office advisers on our new local number 01942 311111 to discuss alternate payment dates and options. You can defer your auto-renewal payment.

Can I opt out of the auto-renewal if I want to?

The club will be sending information out to all fans who register to make payments by Direct Debit in advance of the 2019 season. You will have the opportunity to opt out of the scheme if you wish to.

I can’t afford to pay for a Season Ticket in one-go, what are my options?

There are a number of payment options available. If you buy online, pay over the phone or visit our box office in person, you can take also take advantage of the Warriors easy payment plan with 10-month, 8-month and 6-month options available.

Will I always get the cheapest price?

Yes, this year we have simplified the previously complex pricing model and renewing using auto renewal will ensure that you always receive the cheapest price.

There seems to be a lot of new ways to pay for a Season Ticket. Can I still pay in ‘old fashioned’ ways?

Yes, payments can be made over the phone by calling 01942 311111 or by calling into the DW Stadium Wigan Warriors Ticket Office.

What other benefits do Season Ticket Members get?

There are a range of benefits available to Season Ticket Members. As well as the opportunity to guarantee seats for home cup fixtures, Season Ticket Members also get free access to all home Reserves, Under 18s and Women’s games.

Season Ticket Members will also have access to a package of exclusive digital content and receive priority information and breaking news plus 10% discount at Warriors World and 50% off Magic Weekend tickets.

Season Ticket Members in the Kids and Juniors categories will automatically be entered into a number of prize draws throughout the season, including the chance to become a Warriors mascot, win tickets to events such as the Wigan Warriors Junior Christmas Party and have the chance take part in training sessions with the first team.

Still unsure?
If you’re still unsure or wish to find out more, please contact the DW Stadium Ticket Office on 01942 311111, visit in person or email ticketoffice@dwstadium.com

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2019 ... 8Td4luO.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Auto-Renewal: Save Your Seat for 2020!

Post by josie andrews »

I went to purchase a match ticket for the Hull FC game today. Is anyone else still getting purchase confirmation emails from Wigan Athletic?? 😡😡

I was going to go & see Kris Radlinski at Robin Park about this, as I am sick of being affiliated to Wigan Athletic when I am a Wigan Warriors season ticket holder!

Funnily, I bumped into him while I was shopping. So I said that unless this gets sorted out & I stop getting emails from the football, that I would not be renewing my season ticket. I also get my old client code back.

He took a photo of the email & has promised to sort it out for me next week with the ticket office, Apparently the manager of the ticket office is a huge Wigan Warriors fan!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:16 pm I went to purchase a match ticket for the Hull FC game today. Is anyone else still getting purchase confirmation emails from Wigan Athletic?? 😡😡

I was going to go & see Kris Radlinski at Robin Park about this, as I am sick of being affiliated to Wigan Athletic when I am a Wigan Warriors season ticket holder!

Funnily, I bumped into him while I was shopping. So I said that unless this gets sorted out & I stop getting emails from the football, that I would not be renewing my season ticket. I also get my old client code back.

He took a photo of the email & has promised to sort it out for me next week with the ticket office, Apparently the manager of the ticket office is a huge Wigan Warriors fan!
What was in his basket? :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:22 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:16 pm I went to purchase a match ticket for the Hull FC game today. Is anyone else still getting purchase confirmation emails from Wigan Athletic?? 😡😡

What was in his basket? :D
I got him before he could buy anything 😊
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

How can I find out whether there will again be no games for 2 months during (convenient) term time, with loads of games back to back during (inconvenient) school holiday time?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:58 am How can I find out whether there will again be no games for 2 months during (convenient) term time, with loads of games back to back during (inconvenient) school holiday time?
You won't until the fixtures come out. And I can guarantee we will be away for two months again in May/June!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Thanks, Josie. I know I am in a minority on this (I am in a minority on most things, it must be said), but I find this very annoying indeed.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:16 am Thanks, Josie. I know I am in a minority on this (I am in a minority on most things, it must be said), but I find this very annoying indeed.
So do I &, like Thursday night games, it doesn't affect me, but it bloody annoys the hell out of me!