Sanctimonious self-righteous claptrap

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Flash

Re: Sanctimonious self-righteous claptrap

Post by Flash »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm With this site being "down", I had the misfortune of having to read the self-anointed piffle from the "other" site" where the fans are so full of ***** because they consider themselves "proper" fans because:
1. They don't complain about IL
2. Don't complain about anything Wigan
3. Don't claim to know anyone "in the know" unlike posters on this site despite one or two posters intimating exactly the same all over that place
4. All have a penchant for agreeing with everyone else because they couldn't have an independent point of view if saving their life depended on it, they crassly accept what someone else posts no matter how much utter bollox it is
5. Think every Wigan player is great unless they look like moving on (then they knew they would never make it)
6. When we are potentially recruiting someone then they will be the best player we will have ever seen play for Wigan (because that is their opinion and that counts more than anything else

Probably loads more but I am seriously pleased to see this site back "up and running". Despite the debate and differing points of view on here, at least fans of the club CAN and DO debate irrespective of upsetting other posters, other-wise, simply, what is the point of a forum?????

Thanks Mike
What a load of crap. Sounds like you'd be at home on RedVee. :roll:
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Frank Ryan wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:20 am Some shocking happy clappers on rlfans. One in particular. I just wish the club would give him the job he's desperate for. Every message he posts is for Kris Rads benefit.
That whiffy kipper on there well hes as bad as our medlock :roll: :lol: :D
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

sorry meds only joking
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

jaws1 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:01 pm
Frank Ryan wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:20 am Some shocking happy clappers on rlfans. One in particular. I just wish the club would give him the job he's desperate for. Every message he posts is for Kris Rads benefit.
That whiffy kipper on there well hes as bad as our medlock :roll: :lol: :D
:evil: :lol: :lol:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Tbh i find Meds and the kipper better than that smelly bean.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Skydog was my favourite until he got banned for threatening to stick a certain body part in King Warriors ear :shock:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I’ve lurked over there wasn’t tempted to join if I’m honest,it does seem a little clique,but the same can be said here I suppose both can live side by side though I thought it a little rich on one thread they called here negative?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I don’t think it’s healthy slating that inferior site. Any need for it?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

What a load of codswollop! Both sites are good all got the same interest !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

A problem with this heading is that if you disagree with it, then the thread itself becomes Sanctimonious...
I have never joined that site. I just prefer the tone and content here. Lively and I think on the whole respectful debate. And I find the lay out much more dignified somehow. Better for me, but not better, if you see what I mean.