Sanctimonious self-righteous claptrap

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
morley pie eater

Re: Sanctimonious self-righteous claptrap

Post by morley pie eater »

endoman wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:51 pm Agree with Moto, happily post on both, usually better " insider info" on here. As someone outside of Wigan, it's all the RL chat I get. I work in Sheffield, and there has been zero mention of Wembley, so any RL chat is most welcome.
Good point, Endoman.

I get plenty general RL banter inc rivalry with Rhinos & the odd Wakey fan here in darkest Y**kshire.

But I miss the build-up to games & general talk about the team/club with other Wigan fans - and I've lived here for over 50 years.

This forum fills some of that gap for me, and it seems plenty others scattered across the country/the world.

For those who live in and around Wigan, I would say Try to understand us exiles. It's difficult to stay ip to speed when you're isolated from other fans. I once put my foot in it by being mildly critical of the playing achievements of a certain player since he left Wigan. Turned out he gone through a major family crisis which I knew nothing about. I accepted one or two sharp comments, but doubt that the posters stopped to think that there's no way I would be aware of such things.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

As a former 'exile' (in a sense), I fully agree.
billyc38

Post by billyc38 »

When it comes to Wigan Warriors news I feel like my right arm has been cut off when this site's down...dramatic? maybe but although some of the posters are the same the outlay is different and as a technophobe...I DONT LIKE CHANGE. Every night b4 bobos I kept trying to get on this site and Every night I couldn't i had nightmares WELCOME BACK 🍒🤚