Sanctimonious self-righteous claptrap

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Sanctimonious self-righteous claptrap

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

With this site being "down", I had the misfortune of having to read the self-anointed piffle from the "other" site" where the fans are so full of ***** because they consider themselves "proper" fans because:
1. They don't complain about IL
2. Don't complain about anything Wigan
3. Don't claim to know anyone "in the know" unlike posters on this site despite one or two posters intimating exactly the same all over that place
4. All have a penchant for agreeing with everyone else because they couldn't have an independent point of view if saving their life depended on it, they crassly accept what someone else posts no matter how much utter bollox it is
5. Think every Wigan player is great unless they look like moving on (then they knew they would never make it)
6. When we are potentially recruiting someone then they will be the best player we will have ever seen play for Wigan (because that is their opinion and that counts more than anything else

Probably loads more but I am seriously pleased to see this site back "up and running". Despite the debate and differing points of view on here, at least fans of the club CAN and DO debate irrespective of upsetting other posters, other-wise, simply, what is the point of a forum?????

Thanks Mike
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
ancientnloyal

Re: Sanctimonious self-righteous claptrap

Post by ancientnloyal »

I disagree with every point you just said

😉
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm With this site being "down", I had the misfortune of having to read the self-anointed piffle from the "other" site" where the fans are so full of ***** because they consider themselves "proper" fans because:
1. They don't complain about IL
2. Don't complain about anything Wigan
3. Don't claim to know anyone "in the know" unlike posters on this site despite one or two posters intimating exactly the same all over that place
4. All have a penchant for agreeing with everyone else because they couldn't have an independent point of view if saving their life depended on it, they crassly accept what someone else posts no matter how much utter bollox it is
5. Think every Wigan player is great unless they look like moving on (then they knew they would never make it)
6. When we are potentially recruiting someone then they will be the best player we will have ever seen play for Wigan (because that is their opinion and that counts more than anything else

Probably loads more but I am seriously pleased to see this site back "up and running". Despite the debate and differing points of view on here, at least fans of the club CAN and DO debate irrespective of upsetting other posters, other-wise, simply, what is the point of a forum?????

Thanks Mike
Well said WoV 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Don't see any point in this "us and them" stuff. Plenty post on both without any issues.
endoman

Post by endoman »

Agree with Moto, happily post on both, usually better " insider info" on here. As someone outside of Wigan, it's all the RL chat I get. I work in Sheffield, and there has been zero mention of Wembley, so any RL chat is most welcome.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I read that on the other site, sounded like they had their own little click cringing!
Say what you want for me, that’s what these sites are all about OPINIONS!!
Like it or lump it.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Barney841 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:02 am I read that on the other site, sounded like they had their own little click cringing!
Say what you want for me, that’s what these sites are all about OPINIONS!!
Like it or lump it.
Clickiest forum on the interweb, It's that bad I got banned once for saying so, If I'd said the same on here it would have been laughed at and then ignored :lol:
jao711

Post by jao711 »

moto748 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:40 pm Don't see any point in this "us and them" stuff. Plenty post on both without any issues.
Quite agree and posts like the above only aggravate the situation.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

jao711 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:24 am
moto748 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:40 pm Don't see any point in this "us and them" stuff. Plenty post on both without any issues.
Quite agree and posts like the above only aggravate the situation.
:lol:
Frank Ryan

Post by Frank Ryan »

Some shocking happy clappers on rlfans. One in particular. I just wish the club would give him the job he's desperate for. Every message he posts is for Kris Rads benefit.