Morgan on loan at Wakey

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AndyNick

Morgan on loan at Wakey

Post by AndyNick »

Loan deal til the end of the season at Wakey. I wish him well and hope he makes the most of the opportunity. Whatever the reasons (I'm not party to them and won't speculate) it's clear that 1st team opportunities are not forthcoming for him at Wigan and someone as good as him is wasted by not playing.
bertina

Re: Morgan on loan at Wakey

Post by bertina »

AndyNick wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:42 am Loan deal til the end of the season at Wakey. I wish him well and hope he makes the most of the opportunity. Whatever the reasons (I'm not party to them and won't speculate) it's clear that 1st team opportunities are not forthcoming for him at Wigan and someone as good as him is wasted by not playing.
best for all concerned.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

bertina wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:27 pm
AndyNick wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:42 am Loan deal til the end of the season at Wakey. I wish him well and hope he makes the most of the opportunity. Whatever the reasons (I'm not party to them and won't speculate) it's clear that 1st team opportunities are not forthcoming for him at Wigan and someone as good as him is wasted by not playing.
best for all concerned.
I hope we have ensured that he doesn't have the opportunity to have a blinder against us and ruin our top 5 chances.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2019 ... -wakefield

He’s too good not to be playing & I wish him all the very best
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:17 pm https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2019 ... -wakefield

He’s too good not to be playing & I wish him all the very best
I think we all do Josie,I hope he realise though his time at Wigan is surely at an end certainly while Lam is in charge,for whatever reason he doesn’t rate him and with French coming it pushes the lad further down the pecking order.

I hope and wish him well for the future
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Not like Wigan to treat a player like they've treated him,should have got game time this season but has been sawn off for some reason. GLTTL.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

ian.birchall wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:31 pm
best for all concerned.
I hope we have ensured that he doesn't have the opportunity to have a blinder against us and ruin our top 5 chances.
He isnt eligible to play against us
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:45 am
best for all concerned.
He is,the club have allowed it
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:05 am
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:45 am
Our club has always allowed on loan players to play against us.

Hull have refused to allow Chris Green to play against them though this weekend! 🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:17 am
fozzieskem wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:05 am
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:45 am He isnt eligible to play against us
Our club has always allowed on loan players to play against us.

Hull have refused to allow Chris Green to play against them though this weekend! 🤨
The only time I can recall us not allowing it was when Gareth Hock was at Widnes.