19-man squad vs Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
keptinthedarkfans
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: 19-man squad vs Hull KR

Post by keptinthedarkfans » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:28 pm

I was under the impression Sarge was not offered a new deal because he made it clear to club he was moving on at the end of his present term believe this move was done months ago.

widdenoldboy
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: 19-man squad vs Hull KR

Post by widdenoldboy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm

How bad is Bullock? Anychance he will play this season?

josie andrews
Posts: 24779
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: 19-man squad vs Hull KR

Post by josie andrews » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:04 pm

keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:28 pm
I was under the impression Sarge was not offered a new deal because he made it clear to club he was moving on at the end of his present term believe this move was done months ago.

I've already commented on this. He was offered a new deal but was wanting to go back to London but it looks like they aren't going to avoid the drop! So he signed for Salford.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

shaunedwardsfanclub
Posts: 5848
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Re: 19-man squad vs Hull KR

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:26 am

widdenoldboy wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
How bad is Bullock? Anychance he will play this season?
10 week lay off, he could still play this season.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards

fozzieskem
Posts: 2868
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: 19-man squad vs Hull KR

Post by fozzieskem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:03 am

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:26 am
widdenoldboy wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
How bad is Bullock? Anychance he will play this season?
10 week lay off, he could still play this season.
Better to let him be absolutely no point rushing him back

nathan_rugby
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: 19-man squad vs Hull KR

Post by nathan_rugby » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:54 am

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:18 pm
josie andrews wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:46 pm


Because Sarg turned the club's offer down.
Plus, Sarge originally wanted to go back to London. But with the growing likelihood of the Broncos being relegated, he had already made his decision to leave. So he signed for Salford.
Good luck to Sarge, I hope all goes well
For him at Salford and with his university course. He’s a top lad and has always given 100% to the club.
Good luck to him. Always gives his all, not the best centre in terms of his drawing man/passing to winger but he does have other great qualities we will miss.

Him eventually moving on was to be expected. He isn't the type of person to stay settled at one place for too long. I remember when Wigan played Catalans at Millwall, I overheard him talking about moving on at the end of that season to a new challenge. At this point there were no rumours what so ever about him departing but something he had already decided in his head before knowing what and who he would be moving to.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."

keptinthedarkfans
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: 19-man squad vs Hull KR

Post by keptinthedarkfans » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:05 am

And that is it he made no secret of the fact he was moving on at the end of his contract said it on many occasions .he is a traveller good luck to him and sure he will give his all as you say not the best but shown this season he can hack it when things get tough

widdenoldboy
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: 19-man squad vs Hull KR

Post by widdenoldboy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:22 pm

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:26 am
widdenoldboy wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:19 pm
How bad is Bullock? Anychance he will play this season?
10 week lay off, he could still play this season.
OK, some hope there and with Flower out were asking a lot of Clubb, Navarette and the kids.

Post Reply