Head of Sport Science and Nutrition John Wilkinson,

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Head of Sport Science and Nutrition John Wilkinson,

Post by moto748 »

On Warriors Talk. I didn't expect to be so engaged. I thought he came across as a very smart and capable young man, with quite a CV already behind him. Reflects well on the club.
Wiganer Ted

Re: Head of Sport Science and Nutrition John Wilkinson,

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Not seen the whole interview but I've been struck by the fact that the team don't appear to have lost any of their fitness levels. Mark Bitcon was said to be one of the best and the fitness levels bore this out.
It seems that John Wilkinson has continued that standard which is appreciated by all of us.
Well done him, Bitcon was a hard act to follow but JW appears to have maintained those high standards.
fozzieskem

Re: Head of Sport Science and Nutrition John Wilkinson,

Post by fozzieskem »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:17 pm Not seen the whole interview but I've been struck by the fact that the team don't appear to have lost any of their fitness levels. Mark Bitcon was said to be one of the best and the fitness levels bore this out.
It seems that John Wilkinson has continued that standard which is appreciated by all of us.
Well done him, Bitcon was a hard act to follow but JW appears to have maintained those high standards.
I think there was a bit of a wobble at seasons start but with hindsight that was to be expected I suppose,certainly looking to be back up to the very high levels that Bitcon achieved and that’s a good thing