Investing in the squad

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Investing in the squad

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote: ↑Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:01 pm Wigan RL is excellent value for money. Like has been said I can't make all home matches but renew our Season Tickets every year. One purchase and guarantees the same seat which is in a good position in the East Stand.
The remainder of the season looks promising and the signings for next year are everything fans have asked for.
Well done to IL for the signings made and our squad for next year.
I do hope fans turn out to support the team and the club.
So do I πŸ˜ŠπŸ‰πŸ’βšͺ️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

I get a season ticket every year for Christmas from my beloved.....Never going to change regardless of the team, how we're playing, who we have playing for us. But how excited am I for next season already?!!! If the fans don't turn up in numbers for next season with the signings and the youngsters we've got then there is no hope.

Matt
jobo

Post by jobo »

adiddy wrote: ↑Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:04 pm I get a season ticket every year for Christmas from my beloved.....Never going to change regardless of the team, how we're playing, who we have playing for us. But how excited am I for next season already?!!! If the fans don't turn up in numbers for next season with the signings and the youngsters we've got then there is no hope.

Matt
Same here πŸ‘πŸ‘
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote: ↑Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:30 pm
adiddy wrote: ↑Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:04 pm I get a season ticket every year for Christmas from my beloved.....Never going to change regardless of the team, how we're playing, who we have playing for us. But how excited am I for next season already?!!! If the fans don't turn up in numbers for next season with the signings and the youngsters we've got then there is no hope.

Matt
Same here πŸ‘πŸ‘
Plus me πŸ˜ŠπŸ‰πŸ’βšͺοΈπŸ€“
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan