Warriors win away at Trinity

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Warriors win away at Trinity

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:59 am
Firestarter wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:47 am I said at the ground that there player never grounded the ball...... the ref was bad for both teams and missed a lot of head high tackles....... maybe he would have performed better if he hadnt been hearing the yorkshire anthem”GERRUM ONSIDE” in his earhole all game....... had to laugh at some of there fans..... they was shouting it even before they had played the ball lol
Where in the stands because by god that’s what I listened to all afternoon,inside,offside,cheats ref/Wigan/Faz (had a real issue with him)/hardaker.

When Sarge reacted after the high shot oh my they hit hyper drive..tha only pick on ‘t small one sarginsoon...given the lad who dropped the high shot in was hiding behind tha small one made me laugh.

I’m all for a bit of fun but hells teeth show a little balance
yes in the stand( both)..... once they get a bee in there bonnet they dont stop lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Richymac

Re: Warriors win away at Trinity

Post by Richymac »

I was listening on BBC Manc. And you could hardly hear the commentary sometimes due to them screaming at nearly every other PTB.

Having seen the highlights I think their first is dubious and they weren’t playing to the whistle for Marshy’s 3rd. It should have been called back but their defence were just standing around counting sheep.

Lam’s assessment that we needed an arm wrestle was spot on I think. I can see a Wigan vs Saints final on the horizon. We have all the confidence and the bit between our teeth after the early season doubters.
See Gidart’s tweet thanking the guy on twitter who sent him a message early in the season as it’s driven the team massively this season!