Caine Barnes & Samy Kibula to Leave Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Barnes and Kibula to leave Wigan

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:54 pm I have, watched him many times.
From a bush in his garden with binoculars? :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Of the two, and im not a betting man but I think Barnes is the better longer term bet at another shot at super league, we shall see though in the fullness of time.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

medlocke wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:00 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:54 pm I have, watched him many times.
From a bush in his garden with binoculars? :lol:
Are you suggesting that I am a stalker?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
EagleEyePie

Post by EagleEyePie »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:06 pm Of the two, and im not a betting man but I think Barnes is the better longer term bet at another shot at super league, we shall see though in the fullness of time.
Barnes always impressed me in the U19's and he was playing regularly in the Championship with Swinton at age 18 which is quite impressive. The Workington fans were very impressed with him in his first spell there last season. This season he's probably been unlucky in that they've often been unable to have 17 players in the side and he's played a lot of games at centre. That does highlight one of his strengths though as he seems a natural athlete. Of course spending 3 years on loan meant he was pretty much unknown to Wigan fans who don't watch the academy. As you say, I think he might get another shot at Super League if he can be a success at Workington.