Season tickets for 2020

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.

Season Ticket for 2020

Poll ended at Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:48 pm

Renewed!
63%
Will renew
38%
Not sure yet
No votes
Not renewing
No votes
Buying a new one
No votes

Total votes: 16

ancientnloyal

Season tickets for 2020

Post by ancientnloyal »

Just interested to see what people are thinking given the signings for next season and how the Club is currently, compared to the earlier part of the year.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
fozzieskem

Re: Season tickets for 2020

Post by fozzieskem »

I’ve renewed but would have done so without the signings,bang for your buck RL is good value
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Let the auto renew go through. I was seriously contemplating not doing so after the Edwards fiasco and silly comments from Rads about the Clarke signing and we looked to be lacking ambition. My son who now gets to very few games renewed his on the back of the signings. I am sure he’s not the only one.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

I originally posted as I will renew now renewed tonight. After seeing French and all the other signings we have made for next season Hastings, Burgess, Jake Bibby and Mitch Clarke jury out on him ok we are losing Sarginson and Williams still looks like an exciting year for 2020 .Smithies and Partington have been a revelation .
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:34 pm I’ve renewed but would have done so without the signings,bang for your buck RL is good value
I renewed straight away & would have done also without the signings 😊🏉🍒⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yes, me too, and come what may, I never expected to be this optimistic at this stage of the season. And the signings we have made are a very welcome bonus, and statement of intent by the Club.
Flash

Post by Flash »

If tonight has shown me anything it's that we're in for a treat next season with French playing off Hastings!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote:
fozzieskem wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:34 pm I’ve renewed but would have done so without the signings,bang for your buck RL is good value
I renewed straight away & would have done also without the signings [emoji4][emoji464][emoji523][emoji836]️
Are you sure ;) I am pretty certain I saw a post from you where you said you might not. I remember it because I was shocked!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:14 am
I renewed straight away & would have done also without the signings 😊🏉🍒⚪️
Will be picking a game for 2 for the granddaughter to come too as well next season,never to young to catch em in my opinion
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:12 am
josie andrews wrote:
I renewed straight away & would have done also without the signings [emoji4][emoji464][emoji523][emoji836]️
Are you sure ;) I am pretty certain I saw a post from you where you said you might not. I remember it because I was shocked!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Correct, there was a post 😊

Every time I bought an away ticket, I was getting emails thanking me for being a Wigan Athletic supporter!! Plus, I was angry because I had been messed about with my client code. I did end up with three!

I got in touch with Kris Radlinski, who thankfully, along with the ticket office manager sorted it out. 😊

I got it sorted out so my auto renew went through 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan