Farrell named in Dream Team

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Farrell named in Dream Team

Post by josie andrews »

Nezza Faz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:25 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:22 pm
Nezza Faz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:20 pm

I can't see that either Josie - he does stand out sometimes because he is powerful but is a hit or miss sort of player and never been consistent. Defensively not great positionally and makes too many mistakes with ball in hand. Can think of other centres that offer more over a season, like Gildart, Connor, Percival and Goodwin.
I don't see Handley as a top winger either (not sure he's even been playing in that position ?), would class Charnley, McGillvary, the Fijian winger at Hull (??), and Liam Marshall as easily better than him. Even Keiron Dixon at London is a more quality, natural winger.
Must agree with all that Ted 😊🏉
Who's Ted :? ha ! Who does he play for ??
😂😂 Sorry Neil, senior moment I don’t even know what I was thinking to put that 💭🤔 😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Handley must be the worst winger ever in the Dream Team.
Compare him to the previous left wingman at Leeds, Ryan Hall, not in the same League!
bertina

Post by bertina »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:02 pm After a stellar season, @WiganWarriorsRL’s Liam Farrell has been chosen in the 2019 @SuperLeague Dream Team!

👏 Congratulations and well deserved, Faz! 👏
Well deserved Faz exactly.
But Lachlan Coote instead of Zak, and Hurrell instead of Gildart. Do me a bloody favour.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:25 pm Handley must be the worst winger ever in the Dream Team.
Compare him to the previous left wingman at Leeds, Ryan Hall, not in the same League!
So true! Where is Hall now, the Canterbury Cup? :lol: