TONIGHTS GAME

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: TONIGHTS GAME

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:13 pm
medlocke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:05 pm
Wandering Warrior wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:07 am
He's never been in his life, trolls don't, they just botty talk!!🤣
I bow down to your superiority as a Super Fan
i was amazed how many people were sat chatting( facing sidewards) last nite....... no interest in game........ im scared of missing a second lol
Heh,I couldn’t look in those last five minutes,amazing how interesting the concrete became for me :?
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:58 pm Clubb wants dropping for fighting with Hastings instead of defending his line . Men trying to stop him left us short at the back when it was all hands to the pump .

Regards EW
Players trying to split it up rather than defend also want a word with also.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:23 pm

i was amazed how many people were sat chatting( facing sidewards) last nite....... no interest in game........ im scared of missing a second lol
Heh,I couldn’t look in those last five minutes,amazing how interesting the concrete became for me :?
Made me smile that I was the same trying to focus on everything but the game last 5 mins
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:23 pm

haha i know what u mean
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
bertina

Post by bertina »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:39 pm
old hooker wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:11 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:10 pm Watched the game back..the Clubb elbow to Hastings head doesn’t look good no matter how fast or slow it’s going.

It was a cheap shot and he may get a ban for that.
Have to say it deserves one too
Can’t argue with that. He was picking at Hastings all the time he was on the field.
He needs a reality check. My missus can run the ball in faster than him at the moment, and in defence he is a liability.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Take the win but quite a poor performance, particularly in attack. Defence was good though I thought. Stand by what ive said before, clubbs passed his best and the way he plays with cheap shots hes a liability. Totally uncalled for the elbow last night, hes an idiot. Looked like Gilly made more meters in contact than any of the forwards, they were abismal. Roll on next season, we are desperate for burgess n clarke. Smithies work rate in D was terrific, lockers a passenger, hope he doesnts go round again. On to saints next week and we need to improve massively in the forwards to stand a chance of winning that.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

w.thomas wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:34 pm Take the win but quite a poor performance, particularly in attack. Defence was good though I thought. Stand by what ive said before, clubbs passed his best and the way he plays with cheap shots hes a liability. Totally uncalled for the elbow last night, hes an idiot. Looked like Gilly made more meters in contact than any of the forwards, they were abismal. Roll on next season, we are desperate for burgess n clarke. Smithies work rate in D was terrific, lockers a passenger, hope he doesnts go round again. On to saints next week and we need to improve massively in the forwards to stand a chance of winning that.
Lockers wasnt his best but if you thought he was a passanger you didnt watch the same game.

Last night both teams had very good defence and this made both attack look rough.

You say we have to improve massively while i dont disagree we are behind saints salford have been close/beat them this year and we are 4-0 up vs them.

I reckon the game next week will be closer than you think.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:55 am
Barney841 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:25 am Wasn’t the best attacking display, defence was fantastic.
Thought lockers offered nothing, but of a passenger really
All SOL did all night when on was argue with Hicks as per usual . He really needs get over this fixation with Hicks . He's not going to win and it just gives Hicks an excuse to penalise us .

Regards EW
I don’t think he was “arguing” as you put it! And you don’t know your captain very well as he has never “argued” with the ref

He’s the captain when he is on the field & is entitled to speak to the ref & query decisions. He wasn’t being obtrusive to the ref at all!

You both say Lockers did nothing during the game, yet he made more tackles than Clubb, Faz, Isa, & Flower!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Certainly lots of chatter going on that’s for sure at one point I thought Hicks would reach for a card,but common sense prevailed.
bertina

Post by bertina »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:18 pm
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:55 am
Barney841 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:25 am Wasn’t the best attacking display, defence was fantastic.
Thought lockers offered nothing, but of a passenger really
All SOL did all night when on was argue with Hicks as per usual . He really needs get over this fixation with Hicks . He's not going to win and it just gives Hicks an excuse to penalise us .

Regards EW
I don’t think he was “arguing” as you put it! And you don’t know your captain very well as he has never “argued” with the ref

He’s the captain when he is on the field & is entitled to speak to the ref & query decisions. He wasn’t being obtrusive to the ref at all!

You both say Lockers did nothing during the game, yet he made more tackles than Clubb, Faz, Isa, & Flower!
The linesman makes more tackles than Clubb. I believe he’s a really nice guy, but that shouldn’t have earned him a 2 year contract. The guy is shot. If we are talking about passengers then look no further.
Trundles the ball in at a snails pace, and easier to run past than a bollard.
I’m sorry but it’s time to hang the boots up Tony.