19-man squad vs St Helens

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mickw

Re: 19-man squad vs St Helens

Post by Mickw »

450 and out for me ,dropped next week and done ,unfortunately no one at the club has the balls to make the tough decisions.
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

Well that was disgraceful. No pride in the shirt at all. O’Loughlin and Clubb need dropping and our props have to start taking the ball in! Our defensive line needs to start moving up as well, we stand back and give teams 10 metres every week.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Win or lose i expect to see pride in a derby.... none was shown.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well that was an embarrassing, weak and quite frankly stupid performance from the kick off. The game was gone half way through the first half.

The Saints fans will hope we beat Salford as they will be expecting a repeat performance at Old Trafford and I see no reason to expect anything different if we get past the Reds.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

It would be better if we lose to Salford next Friday as if we did make (the mistake) of getting to Old Trafford many more people would just see how bad we can play.
Burgess in next season, we need to buy two more hard forwards as we cannot expect our young lads to take beatings like this next year, it could ruin them.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Hate being right about what I said but there you go. Forwards are embarrassing. Saints played well but we looked amateur. Also whoever said we wasnt far away from saints.....do you have wizz on your cornflakes? Or are you a happy clapping flat earth worshipping nut case? I bid you goodnight.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Forwards keep getting criticised for this display and rightly so, but once again in a big game Williams was shite, Lomax showed class.Roll on next season and Hastings.
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Tony Clubb got a new two year contract, two years .
Whoever makes decisions like that need to go ,no ifs or buts they should be gone for the good of the future of the club .
Why is navarrette still here? He's never been good enough.
If it weren't for players drug taking and drink driving Smithies Byrne and Partington would never have got anywhere near the team no matter how some of these journeymen play.
That tonight was not an honest performance that's the worst thing.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Hand on heart I said to my wife saints would put 40 on Wigan tonight,that was after 2 mins of play,that team should be ashamed on itself,no clue,no passion,Lam too must look at his “tactics” because Salford will beat Wigan next week if they play like that again.

Shame I’ll be in Scotland but after watching that maybe a weeks break will recharge my batteries
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

old hooker wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:11 pm Forwards keep getting criticised for this display and rightly so, but once again in a big game Williams was shite, Lomax showed class.Roll on next season and Hastings.
Now you are talking daft. Swop those two players round and Saints win just as easily. Our forwards were totally dominated, I can’t think of one who had a decent game. We are slow and Clubb, Flower and Lockers look like they have either done a season too many or they are injured. What really worries me is that we have not learned anything from playing Saints this season. Even if we had played at our best we wouldn’t have been good enough. That was a thrashing.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards