Next Week

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Next Week

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:24 am
bertina wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:07 am Clubb needs dropping, i’m Sorry, but he’s gone. Slower than a tax rebate in both attack and defence.
Our last tackle options and general kicking game are killing us.
If Powell is not 100% (which he clearly isn’t), play TL hooker and Samutt at half back. His kicking game is miles better than Tommy’s. (who’s isn’t).
French needs to play. Where and instead of who is up to Lam, but he has to be in.
I’m not normally for changing players positions, but I would go with French at full back and Zak centre.
Sammut isn't fit either.
At this point of the season who is????
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:31 am
bertina wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:07 am Clubb needs dropping, i’m Sorry, but he’s gone. Slower than a tax rebate in both attack and defence.
Our last tackle options and general kicking game are killing us.
If Powell is not 100% (which he clearly isn’t), play TL hooker and Samutt at half back. His kicking game is miles better than Tommy’s. (who’s isn’t).
French needs to play. Where and instead of who is up to Lam, but he has to be in.
I’m not normally for changing players positions, but I would go with French at full back and Zak centre.
Sammut isn't fit either.
I agree. If Powell is anywhere near fit he has to play for me.

Everybody at the club, including fans, need to rally round. The big question is, are we good enough?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:37 am
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:31 am

Sammut isn't fit either.
I agree. If Powell is anywhere near fit he has to play for me.
Well on that I disagree. Powell is a defensive hooker. We know what he brings to the side. If he can't offer that same commitment due to the injury then we are to an extent "carrying" him as we saw on Friday. He is either fit and plays or he isn't and doesn't. Simple as that for me. Not that good a player, he can walk into the side regardless (ala Lockers and Flower), especially playing with one arm when we have other alternatives.
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

When, exactly, was Sammut last fit ? I can't remember him playing and being involved in no more than half a dozen games this whole season.
For whatever reasons, not exactly been top value for money in 2019 ?
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Nezza Faz wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:24 pm When, exactly, was Sammut last fit ? I can't remember him playing and being involved in no more than half a dozen games this whole season.
For whatever reasons, not exactly been top value for money in 2019 ?
Didn't Sammut sit on the bench unused at Hull?