Tickets for Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
doc
Posts: 1442
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:08 pm

Tickets for Salford

Post by doc » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:03 am

Ticket office open 10-4pm today for those of you who had issues last time!

josie andrews
Posts: 25221
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by josie andrews » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:27 am

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

josie andrews
Posts: 25221
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by josie andrews » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:28 am

Bought mine online 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

shaunedwardsfanclub
Posts: 6060
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:15 pm

Arranged six for us. Not going to arrive to early though as we may end up playing!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards

josie andrews
Posts: 25221
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by josie andrews » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Salford ticket info

All the information you need to secure tickets to Wigan Warriors’ Betfred Super League Semi-Final vs Salford Red Devils at the DW Stadium.

Season Ticket Holders entitled to a £5 discount on tickets.

Wigan Warriors vs Salford Red Devils, Friday 4th October, DW Stadium, K.O. 7:45pm


Here is all the information you need to secure tickets to Wigan Warriors’ Betfred Super League Semi Final vs Salford Red Devils on Friday 4th October at the DW Stadium (K.O. 7:45pm).

Tickets for the biggest game of the season at the DW Stadium will go on sale at 10am on Saturday 28th September. Don’t miss the chance to watch the Warriors as the battle for Old Trafford intensifies!

This is NOT a Season Ticket game, although Season Ticket and Membership Holders are eligible for a special £5.00 discount on tickets purchased before 5pm on Thursday 3rd October.

Season Ticket Holders have until 5pm on Tuesday 1st October to save their seat for the Play-Off fixture. Any tickets not purchased by this time will then be available on general sale for the fixture.

Tickets for the game at the DW Stadium are priced from:

• Adults - £23

• Over 60s - £17

• 16-21s - £16

• Juniors - £10

• Under 5s go free

For more information on ticket prices and to buy your tickets online, click [HERE] or call the DW Stadium Ticket Office hotline on 01942 311111.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS, once you’ve logged into your online ticket account, you will find a ticket already prepared in your basket. To book your place at the DW Stadium, simply log in and head to your basket.

On Sale Dates
General Sale from 10am, Saturday 28th September. Available online or from the DW Stadium Ticket Office by calling 01942311111 or in person (open 10am-4pm)

This is NOT a Season Ticket game. However, Season Ticket Holders are also entitled to a £5 discount on tickets purchased before Thursday 3rd October (5pm).

2019 Season Ticket Holders have until Tuesday 1st October (5pm) to save their usual seat. After this time these seats will be available on general sale.

A three-route bus service is in operation for Wigan’s home fixtures. You can see the three routes below.

Buses will depart the stadium at 21:45 on Friday evening from Car Park 1.

How to Buy
Call 01942 311111

Visit our ticketing website by clicking HERE.

Visit the DW Stadium Ticket Office. (Saturday on sale in person from 11am until 1pm for Season Ticket Holders only).
If you have any issues with the new ticketing website, please see the below details.

You can access the new website at [https://wigan-warriors.talent-sport.co.uk] – please delete any bookmarks you may have for the old one.

We are committed to protecting your data and we can’t see the password that you will have used previously to log in, so the first thing you’ll need to do is reset it.

How to reset my password?

Click on the link above, select ‘Reset my password’ on the home page

Follow the steps to reset it.

If you have any issues in resetting your password, please contact the Ticket Office at ticketoffice@dwstadium.com or on 01942 311111.

Once you’ve logged in, if you buy match tickets or Season Tickets for other supporters, make sure you link your accounts together in Friends and Family, which can be found in the My Account section.

Previous users of the old ticketing site should have received a new client code to enable them to log in via email. If you haven’t please contact the DW Stadium Ticket office who will be able to help on 01942 311111.



https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2019 ... HDbIhLj.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

fozzieskem
Posts: 3074
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by fozzieskem » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Had a day trip planned to Scotland planned for Friday,steadfastly said we where going no matter what,and I said the same thing to Gwen right up until she bought them..so no Friday trip and me unable to watch most of the match..sport..don’t you just love it

Caboosegg
Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by Caboosegg » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:27 pm

been trying to get through at multiple points today (1.30 of phone time currently) no success.

I know it sound petty but if I can't get through before 5 and get my discount they can sod getting my support :D
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"

josie andrews
Posts: 25221
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by josie andrews » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Caboosegg wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:27 pm
been trying to get through at multiple points today (1.30 of phone time currently) no success.

I know it sound petty but if I can't get through before 5 and get my discount they can sod getting my support :D
Why don’t you buy them online? You could have them either posted, collect at ticket office or there is print at home facility 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

Caboosegg
Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by Caboosegg » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:44 pm

josie andrews wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:31 pm
Caboosegg wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:27 pm
been trying to get through at multiple points today (1.30 of phone time currently) no success.

I know it sound petty but if I can't get through before 5 and get my discount they can sod getting my support :D
Why don’t you buy them online? You could have them either posted, collect at ticket office or there is print at home facility 😊
I didnt have the log on as my ST has been linked with my parents WW account instead of mine (easy to buy all three together)

I managed to get through the lady on the phone sounded exhausted, felt sorry for her.

I did notice the ticket cost me 20 quid not the 18 expected but i put this down to handling charges.
RL's biggest issue is the constant negativity of its own fans.

support verb [ (ENCOURAGE)

"to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want him, her, or it to succeed"

josie andrews
Posts: 25221
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Tickets for Salford

Post by josie andrews » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Caboosegg wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:44 pm
josie andrews wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:31 pm
Caboosegg wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:27 pm
been trying to get through at multiple points today (1.30 of phone time currently) no success.

I know it sound petty but if I can't get through before 5 and get my discount they can sod getting my support :D
Why don’t you buy them online? You could have them either posted, collect at ticket office or there is print at home facility 😊
I didnt have the log on as my ST has been linked with my parents WW account instead of mine (easy to buy all three together)

I managed to get through the lady on the phone sounded exhausted, felt sorry for her.

I did notice the ticket cost me 20 quid not the 18 expected but i put this down to handling charges.
No, you need to query the handling charges. I paid £14 & that included postage, I sit in the Boston stand on the half way line.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

Post Reply