Carney on Clubb

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Carney on Clubb

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Carney on Clubb

Obviously, Carnegie is out of touch!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:40 am Obviously, Carnegie is out of touch!
Are you using the same autocorrect/spellchecker as the club? πŸ˜‰
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

josie andrews wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:43 am
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:40 am Obviously, Carnegie is out of touch!
My name is chalky white and I owe you Β£5. I have been rumbled, I take the blame for this and the club's webpage :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:36 pm
My name is chalky white and I owe you Β£5. I have been rumbled, I take the blame for this and the club's webpage :lol:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I use my iPad all of the time & I find the keyboard isn’t always as responsive as it should be so I have to keep checking as the autocorrect spelling sometimes beggars belief. Besides that I used to proof read my friends work at Uni so it is a habit.

Even today on the website there is an article from Lockers about last nights game. There is an error in the first quote!
On the game, he said: β€œWe were off again tonight. I though Salford were very good,
I stopped reading it then πŸ™ Okay, they are minor errors but from a club as big & as professional as ours, it is not acceptable IMO
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
shaunedwardsfanclub

josie andrews wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:29 pm

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I use my iPad all of the time & I find the keyboard isn’t always as responsive as it should be so I have to keep checking as the autocorrect spelling sometimes beggars belief. Besides that I used to proof read my friends work at Uni so it is a habit.

Even today on the website there is an article from Lockers about last nights game. There is an error in the first quote!
On the game, he said: β€œWe were off again tonight. I though Salford were very good,
I stopped reading it then πŸ™ Okay, they are minor errors but from a club as big & as professional as ours, it is not acceptable IMO
I normally proof read my posts as well, don’t know what went wrong! I fully agree regarding the club. In professional sport it is imperative that standards are set across the board. I think we have found a job for Josie πŸ™
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:51 pm
josie andrews wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:29 pm

I normally proof read my posts as well, don’t know what went wrong! I fully agree regarding the club. In professional sport it is imperative that standards are set across the board. I think we have found a job for Josie πŸ™
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

You’re going to be busy then Josie correcting all their mistakes πŸ˜‚