Versus Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pearsy

Re: Versus Salford

Post by pearsy »

If they manage a second half comeback we will get another drubbing next week
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I’m at the final next week(go every year) and it would be nice to see Wigan there again but think if we lost tonight it could be a blessing in disguise.
Think saints would hammer us again
superleague

Post by superleague »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:43 pm I’m at the final next week(go every year) and it would be nice to see Wigan there again but think if we lost tonight it could be a blessing in disguise.
Think saints would hammer us again
I agree definitely blessing in disguise
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Shit as piss
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Ending the season like they started
Welski

Post by Welski »

pearsy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:04 pm Ending the season like they started
Fair dues though we turned it around fought above our weight for most of the second half of the season but ended up found light in some areas...

Still praying french can get the ball...
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Imgonna be totally honest here now....... even though we had a terrible start to the year, we managed to start playing pretty decent rugby in the last fee month...... I honestly thought we had turned a corner,but, i watched us get slowly weaker ( week by week) making the same bad team selections and same mistakes...... i ssid to the missus that we are running out of ideas and seem to be wasting substitutions carrying crocks like lockers etc....... i didnt however expect us to be so unfit at this time of the year( which is very very un wigan like)........ maybe, like most people are saying tonite, its a blessing in disguise........ lets right the wrongs starting now and dont give lockers, tommy etc nee contracts and get in another quality half, a centre and another versatile forward( maybe even an hooker with skill)....... kick ip the arse needed and release players who are just hangers on
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

So bad its shocking.

Props are powder puff, Halves have no organisation thankfully we will get that side upgraded after next week.
endoman

Post by endoman »

Time for some hard decisions in the off season, it's simply not been enjoyable watching tonight. Been our 2 worst performances of the season, when the two best were needed.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Just look forward to next season. Like it’s been said on here we did show some improvements as the season when on but always got the feeling we were punching above our weight.
Can’t wait to see the new signing next season, think Hastings is a right coup.
Still not sure about Lam, team selections are abit worrying. He also needs to tell lockers to RETIRE!