Test v NZ tomorrow.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Test v NZ tomorrow.

Post by ian.birchall »

Now Josie I know it is on the wrong subject but I want anyone who comes on to answer this question.
When and where is the match on TV???
I thought it was on the BBC at 3am but no sign of that on my planner, just a 30minute section at 5-30am but also being promised on the SkyMix channel at 5-50am but still with the BBC's Mark Chapman. Is that the free sky sports channel anyway?

Another example of the BBC's treatment of rugby league or another sign of the rugby leagues' inability to organise the proverbial p-u in a brewery????
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
jobo

Re: Test v NZ tomorrow.

Post by jobo »

ian.birchall wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:05 pm Now Josie I know it is on the wrong subject but I want anyone who comes on to answer this question.
I thought it was on the BBC at 3am but no sign of that on my planner, just a 30minute section at 5-30am but also being promised on the SkyMix channel at 5-50am but still with the BBC's Mark Chapman. Is that the free sky sports channel anyway?

Another example of the BBC's treatment of rugby league or another sign of the rugby leagues' inability to organise the proverbial p-u in a brewery????
It's on Sky I believe. Not sure which sports channel but probably Sky mixed or arena.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

It’s on for 2 hours, 3-30 til 5-30. BBC
jobo

Post by jobo »

jobo wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:25 pm
ian.birchall wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:05 pm Now Josie I know it is on the wrong subject but I want anyone who comes on to answer this question.

It's on Sky I believe. Not sure which sports channel but probably Sky mixed or arena.
Not often I'm right but I'm wrong again 🙃
It's on BBC 2, starting at 3.30 am.
Tonga v the Aussies is on sky around 6 am. Bilko has a web page showing all televised RL.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Aussies running scared of team GB. They have nothing these days. Even when we're rubbish they don't want to risk losing to us.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pedro

Post by pedro »

Mike wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:38 pm Aussies running scared of team GB. They have nothing these days. Even when we're rubbish they don't want to risk losing to us.
:lol: :lol: we couldnt beat Tonga never mind the Aussies, they would have put 50 on us last week
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

pedro wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:00 pm
Mike wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:38 pm Aussies running scared of team GB. They have nothing these days. Even when we're rubbish they don't want to risk losing to us.
:lol: :lol: we couldnt beat Tonga never mind the Aussies, they would have put 50 on us last week
That's true, but they didn't know that when we were arranging the tour. I bet our dominant looking possible pack was one of the reasons why they refused to play us.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

Virgin Media's guide lists it in error at moment. They are aware.

It's on BBC 2 3.30 to 6am with a 4am Kick off.

Tonga v Australia follows at 6.40am Kick Off on Sky Sports Action & Mix.

rugbyleagueontv.com worth a bookmark.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Ah, thanks. I'm just looked at my planned recordings on Virgin now, and I was scratching my head.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Bilko wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:13 pm Virgin Media's guide lists it in error at moment. They are aware.

It's on BBC 2 3.30 to 6am with a 4am Kick off.

Tonga v Australia follows at 6.40am Kick Off on Sky Sports Action & Mix.

rugbyleagueontv.com worth a bookmark.
The super league dropped off of Fox Soccer Match Pass in the US mid-season. Their help desk is totally useless, so I never found out if it was a mistake or intentional. Did you hear anything about the availability of SL in north america Bilko?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐