Test v NZ tomorrow.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bilko

Re: Test v NZ tomorrow.

Post by Bilko »

It was still airing on Fox Soccer Plus. If it isn't on Fox next year it'll be on http://live.rugby-league.com
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Hate to say this but i have just watched the worst case of holding down in the tackle by a referee in 50 years, and worse he is British . He was absolutely terrible and spoiled what could have been a good game .
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:50 pm Hate to say this but i have just watched the worst case of holding down in the tackle by a referee in 50 years, and worse he is British . He was absolutely terrible and spoiled what could have been a good game .
i thought same dd and there first try was 2 yards forward
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

What is the verdict on Hastings?.Thought him and Widdop did not create much
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

pearsy wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:06 pm What is the verdict on Hastings?.Thought him and Widdop did not create much
Hastings was quiet until the last 15 minutes. However he was playing in a "split half" set up which is different to how he played at Salford where he was allowed to dictate play from anywhere. I just hope Lam uses him in the way he was used at Salford, he's a talented ball runner and is creative.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Hastings was the only player to make a break if my mind serves me right
moto748

Post by moto748 »

On a brighter note, anyone else watch Tonga v the Kangaroos?

In stark contrast, everything that is good about our sport was showcased.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

With Tonga beating the Aussies, and rightly so, it makes GB loss to Tonga not look as bad
pedro

Post by pedro »

No straw damn us wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:27 pm
pearsy wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:06 pm What is the verdict on Hastings?.Thought him and Widdop did not create much
Hastings was quiet until the last 15 minutes. However he was playing in a "split half" set up which is different to how he played at Salford where he was allowed to dictate play from anywhere. I just hope Lam uses him in the way he was used at Salford, he's a talented ball runner and is creative.
Widdop is plain awful, offers nothing at all
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

pedro wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:06 am
No straw damn us wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:27 pm
Widdop is plain awful, offers nothing at all
ive never been a big fan of widdop as a half..... he runs across field far too much and has a below average kicking game........ was a decent fullback though
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE