Radio Coverage.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pieeater

Radio Coverage.

Post by pieeater »

Hi folks , We live in Ireland and rely on Sky and Wish fm when we can,t come over. Does anybody know if there will be local radio coverage ,ie Bilko /Joe Mills, of the matches now that Wish have gone, unless somebody would do a house swap we can.t afford to move back to Wigan!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pieeater

Re: Radio Coverage.

Post by pieeater »

I forgot to add, I contacted the Club via the website ,they replied that they didn,t know, Pathetic!!!!!!!! :?: :?:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

Radio Manchester sometimes covers Wigan matches depending if football is on Man Utd or Man City but they usually broadcast it online or via their app
Failing that try Wigan warriors tv as they usually stream the matches although that is a subscription channel
If Wigan are playing any of the Yorkshire teams then either radio Leeds or radio hum reside on a mobile is ok
Hope this is of some help and sorry I can’t help any more
wigans turning blue- my arse

Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

I thought that at the end of last season Joe Mills suggested that they would be broadcasting as part of the club's coverage. Surprised there has been no follow-up to that. BBC local coverage is a bit grim frankly.
pieeater

Post by pieeater »

Hi Thanks for all your replies, we hope your right and Bilko and Joe come back, it would be a lot of trouble selling up and moving back!to wiggy !!!!!! :D :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Southern Softy wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:28 am I thought that at the end of last season Joe Mills suggested that they would be broadcasting as part of the club's coverage. Surprised there has been no follow-up to that. BBC local coverage is a bit grim frankly.
Yeah, I'm sure I remember Joe saying that at the end of the season, and thinking, ah, that's a relief. The club should be saying something, though.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Joe Mills website gives details of all the upcoming matches he is due to commentate on. Beginning to have my suspicions that it will only be available if you subscribe to Wigan TV.
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

Southern Softy wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:57 pm Joe Mills website gives details of all the upcoming matches he is due to commentate on. Beginning to have my suspicions that it will only be available if you subscribe to Wigan TV.
Pre Season for the TV service. Free audio commentary when season proper starts.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Many thanks Bilko. Look forward to hearing you both this season. Brightens our life in the deep south.