New Shirt Question.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TravellingWarrior

New Shirt Question.

Post by TravellingWarrior »

Apologies if this has been asked before - can anyone advise on the new shirt sizings? Are they like last year as in I needed to buy 2 sizes too big?

I live too far from Wigan to try on and so need to buy online.

Thanks

TW
The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.
josie andrews

Re: New Shirt Question.

Post by josie andrews »

Sizes are a lot better than last year. I suppose it depends on your proportions 😳

I tend to get a bigger size so I can put a hoodie underneath!

You could possibly wait until the very first home game, if you are attending, and purchase one from the ports cabin at the ground. Just an idea.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TravellingWarrior

Post by TravellingWarrior »

Cheers Josie,

Unfortunately first game option is out The M1 from london and M6 on Fri are nightmares!

I'll go for size I normally get - if I dont get printed can always swap smaller!
The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I have found the shirt sizes worse than last year's especially the largest child size is nowhere near last year's also the quality of shirt imo is the worst for a few years. I have had to change 3 shirts through sizing really disappointed with quality though this is only my opinion loads I have spoken too have had no problem
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:38 pm I have found the shirt sizes worse than last year's especially the largest child size is nowhere near last year's also the quality of shirt imo is the worst for a few years. I have had to change 3 shirts through sizing really disappointed with quality though this is only my opinion loads I have spoken too have had no problem
I too think they're of terrible quality, sizing all over the place, maybe as they settle down perhaps things will get better but till then ill stick with last seasons shirt, which I might add I thought was bob on
Last edited by fozzieskem on Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I must have just been lucky I guess!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

The sizing is poor but the quality is awful.
bertina

Post by bertina »

michael inch stoke wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:53 pm The sizing is poor but the quality is awful.
I said When I first saw them that the quality was crap. Not a patch on last year, and certainly not worth the prices being asked.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

What's more annoying is the nearest size to last year's largest size is smallest adult shirt and guess what it's a tenner dearer deffo my last year of buying shirts as presents tired of rip off prices for sub standard shirts
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I agree with bertina. Sizing isn't too much of an issue if you are local to Wigan, as I now am, but I can see how it is a PITA if you are buying by mail order. Shirts from the previous supplier got criticism (and I didn't buy one last season) but when I looked at this years' in Warriors World I thought they were worse! So I deffo wasn't buying one of those. Has anyone has sight of the Farrell testimonial shirts, are they better?