Squad for London

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Squad for London

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

https://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2020 ... vs-skolars

Interesting to see Navarette and Jake Shorrocks in the team. It looks as though they may be on the fringes this season.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Squad for London

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Been reduced to 10 a side on a reduced pitch because of adverse weather last night . Cancel it and give us our £20 back . You couldn't make it up . £20 will at least get us 3 pints each. Ha ha ha .

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Decent run out at the end of the day, credit to Wigan TV for very good coverage.

Shorrocks pretty much ran the game behind a dominant pack with Kilner, Havard, Pearce-Paul and Roden the picks.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Didn't seem to be an issue with the bit of pitch they closed off. I wonder why they reduced it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

The officials were not keen to allow the game to be played. It was a compromise
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

It was noticeable that Jake Shorrocks looked a class above behind that pack but he really needs to be playing week in week out but I just do not see it being this season. At his age I would imagine that he would be better suited to The Championship.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

I agree it's a big year for Jake and I hope he can step up. Although the championship may be an option I think he'll stay with us because it will only take an injury to Tommy or Sam P and Jake will be in the 17. Harry Smith has great potential but I'd thought that Jake is considered to be ahead of him at this point because of his experience. Jake needs a good performance against Leigh next week to remind the coach what he's capable of.