Radio coverage.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bertina

Radio coverage.

Post by bertina »

Anyone know which radio station Joe Mills and Bilko will be broadcasting our games on.
medlocke

Re: Radio coverage.

Post by medlocke »

bertina wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:18 pm Anyone know which radio station Joe Mills and Bilko will be broadcasting our games on.
Wigan tv?
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Last season most of Wigan's matches were broadcast live on Radio Manchester, 95.1
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

bertina wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:18 pm Anyone know which radio station Joe Mills and Bilko will be broadcasting our games on.
We'll be doing an official commentary on Wiganwarriors.com. You won't need a Wigan TV subscription to listen, it'll be free to access. Like when we did wish fm, our commentary will be used for the TV service coverage of games that are not on Sky.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Great news, Bilko, and thanks.

Always enjoyed listening on Wish FM. Hope the wiganwarriors.com link is good, esp when abroad.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Glad Bilko has confirmed it.
They are a good listen and I'd suggest anyone who doesn't watch or listen to do so.
Wigan tv is good value for money.
bertina

Post by bertina »

Bilko wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:08 pm
We'll be doing an official commentary on Wiganwarriors.com. You won't need a Wigan TV subscription to listen, it'll be free to access. Like when we did wish fm, our commentary will be used for the TV service coverage of games that are not on Sky.
Cheers Bilko thanks for the reply. An old guy who lives near me loves his rugby and was worried he wouldn’t be able to listen to you and Joe any more. He has an iPad so he will be chuffed when I give him the news.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

I appreciate the club wants people in the ground so is concentrating on that as well as getting supporters to subscribe to Wigan TV but it's pretty poor that were it not for Bilko, none of us would have any idea about radio coverage.

Can't someone in the Marketing Dept, make an official announcement? I can't find any mention outside of this admirable forum about the commentary and we're only 2 days away! Nothing on Wigan TV within the main website.
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

Southern Softy wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:04 pm I appreciate the club wants people in the ground so is concentrating on that as well as getting supporters to subscribe to Wigan TV but it's pretty poor that were it not for Bilko, none of us would have any idea about radio coverage.

Can't someone in the Marketing Dept, make an official announcement? I can't find any mention outside of this admirable forum about the commentary and we're only 2 days away! Nothing on Wigan TV within the main website.
They just have.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

My apologies to them.

Andrew Rimmer eh?