Wigan vs wire

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Wigan vs wire

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:46 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:43 am
fozzieskem wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:48 pm

He did something on his face that’s clear the arm coming over his head seemed to grab his nose at the very least,will it lead anywhere who knows so yes he does need to keep an eye on himself in such situations
Come on this is rugby league the tart has to toughen up. If he had played in the seventies I believe he would have been too frightened to have come out of the sheds!
But its not the 70s is it?

All im saying is what I saw..was it gouging I ask again?

Not in my book no but come Monday you just don't know do you?

And yes he is a big jessie but thats by the by ;)
No its not but rugby league should be tough and uncompromising. Wire are a team who feign injuries and therefore any of their accusations should be taken with a pinch of salt. I didn't see any gouging, but only two guys know the truth.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

If smithies gets found not guilty, surely austin should get a caution of some kind
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Southport steve

Post by Southport steve »

No further action. Evidence was inconclusive.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:28 pm If smithies gets found not guilty, surely austin should get a caution of some kind
Agreed,it would stop any nonsense from either party
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Just hope Shaun Wane sees Austin as the cheating Aussie that he is and doesn’t let him anywhere near the England/ GB set up.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

First Try Tickle wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:21 pm Just hope Shaun Wane sees Austin as the cheating Aussie that he is and doesn’t let him anywhere near the England/ GB set up.
Agreed
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I can't see Shaun selecting anyone who isn't English/GB.
As far as the 6 shirt goes surely Lomax will be a cert if he keeps up his current form and stays fit?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:10 am I can't see Shaun selecting anyone who isn't English/GB.
As far as the 6 shirt goes surely Lomax will be a cert if he keeps up his current form and stays fit?
Hope so, Win or lose I'd rather it be with an all English born and bred team, NRL rejects need not apply, If they are no good for the Aussie national side then they no good for England :D