Wigan Warriors set for huge injury boost when hosting Hull FC next weekend

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Levrier

Re: Wigan Warriors set for huge injury boost when hosting Hull FC next weekend

Post by Levrier »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:27 pm We have now lost Lockers for the game and maybe one or two after.
Lam's selection will be interesting, especially the front row.
With Burgess and Flower back it brings experience and with Bullock playing well v Toronto I'd hope changes to our starting props will be made.
Should Sam Powell return then TL to 7 and Smith either benched or rested. Smith hasn't much first team experience to have those massive Hull forwards running at him for 80 mins.
It maybe the case that Isa could face the disciplinary for the hit on Springer. If he cops a ban then Greenwood could make a return too.
Not much wrong with ISA's hit. Greenwood had a hard time fighting his way out of the changing rooms for the reserves and looked uninterested. No way that he is in line for a return. He finished the game which took place in a swamp with an almost clean shirt.
moto748

Re: Wigan Warriors set for huge injury boost when hosting Hull FC next weekend

Post by moto748 »

Levrier wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:49 pm [ Greenwood had a hard time fighting his way out of the changing rooms for the reserves and looked uninterested. No way that he is in line for a return. He finished the game which took place in a swamp with an almost clean shirt.
I just watched that game, and I thought exactly the same! Escaré hardly exerted himself either.