Hull commentary.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Southern Softy

Re: Hull commentary.

Post by Southern Softy »

pedro wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:37 pm
Southern Softy wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:33 pm
Kammer wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:56 pm That must get annoying. Did you try contacting your ISP?
We've done all the checks and speeds are OK. There is a dark suspicion that everyone is suffering from Virgin digging up all the footways for their own cabling and thus cocking up for the rest of us.
shouldnt make a difference if your not on virgin
I know it shouldn't but I'm not a great fan of coincidences. That being the broadband speeds and bandwidth problems seem to have started when every footway was dug up for the third time.

Still, when I was a child I always wanted a cowboy outfit...…….. and now Virgin has come early (or late) for Xmas..
I thang yew.
pedro

Post by pedro »

virgin broadband is unreal compared to BT, its straight to house unlike BT's, to box then copper to house, love my 500+ mb/s
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Southern Softy wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:07 pm
pedro wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:37 pm
Southern Softy wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:33 pm

We've done all the checks and speeds are OK. There is a dark suspicion that everyone is suffering from Virgin digging up all the footways for their own cabling and thus cocking up for the rest of us.
shouldnt make a difference if your not on virgin
I know it shouldn't but I'm not a great fan of coincidences. That being the broadband speeds and bandwidth problems seem to have started when every footway was dug up for the third time.

Still, when I was a child I always wanted a cowboy outfit...…….. and now Virgin has come early (or late) for Xmas..
I thang yew.
No BT are just lazy at updating there infrastructure
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.